018

After returning to the cave, Qin Yi took Mu Fei away and took Shen Qingtang into the secret room where he and Mu Fei usually practiced.

After closing the door of the secret room, Qin Yi took two futons and said to Shen Qingtang, "Sit down."

Shen Qingtang has always been smart. He knew that Qin Yi wanted to check the true qi and cultivation in his body, and he did not resist, so he picked up his clothes and sat down.

Qin Yi also sat down cross-legged.

Then, Qin Yi stretched out his hand to Shen Qingtang: "Put your hand up."

Shen Qingtang put his hand in Qin Yi's palm.

With his palms close to each other, Qin Yi's hands were pale and bony, very thin. Shen Qingtang's hands were white and delicate, soft and boneless, and slightly smaller.

At this time, Qin Yi gently dragged Shen Qingtang's palm with his fingers, then closed his eyes and said to Shen Qingtang, "Hold Yuan Shouyi, concentrate."

Shen Qingtang's long eyelashes trembled and closed his eyes quietly.

Then, a gentle red light emanated from Qin Yi's palm and penetrated into Shen Qingtang's body little by little along Shen Qingtang's palm.

The true qi in Shen Qingtang's body was gradually attracted by Qin Yi, and slowly flowed towards Dantian.

Qin Yi's true qi gradually deepened. Through his internal vision, he could also find the distribution of true qi in Shen Qingtang's body.

At this time, Qin Yi realized that Shen Qingtang had not practiced much in the past few days, but he had almost refined the remaining medicinal properties of the seven-hearted begonia. The light and lines of the true qi were much clearer. No wonder he could transform into vines to sneak up on Mu Ye in the day.

It's amazing...

Not to mention that Shen Qingtang is just a junior monk who has just stepped into the threshold of practicing Qi, even if Shen Qingtang now has three or four layers of practicing Qi, it is impossible to refine the pure medicinal properties of Qixin Begonia so quickly.

However, as the true qi guided by Qin Yi gradually penetrated into Shen Qingtang's Dantian, Qin Yi discovered the truth of the matter.

A little thin and weak, the green light in the shape of a small bud is swimming crazily in Shen Qingtang's Dantian, swallowing up the pale green medicinal power of the seven-hearted begonia sinking in the depths of Shen Qingtang's Dantian.

This green light... is so familiar.

Qin Yi's eyelids jumped slightly, and then manipulated his true qi and quietly swam to the side of the weak green light.

The red true qi is obviously much more dazzling than the green light. After quietly coming up, it suddenly reflected a little red around.

The green light was immediately alert and suddenly jumped away.

Qin Yi thought it was interesting and manipulated his true spirit to catch up.

After all, the green light was not born for a long time, and he couldn't run after a few laps. Now he saw that the big red light behind him was still chasing slowly. I don't know why, so I was angry.

Qin Yi didn't know what had happened, and the green light suddenly stopped running away.

Qin Yi raised his eyebrows slightly, and quietly manipulated Zhenqi to stop.

As a result, the next moment, the weak green light rushed towards Qin Yi's red spirit aggressively! Oh, it's just a big bite!

Qin Yi:?