047

After resting in the cave, Shen Qingtang felt that his spirit was enough to support him, so he asked Qin Yi to take him back.

However, because Shen Qingtang's face was a little pale, he was afraid that he would be seen by his family. After thinking about it, Shen Qingtang took a few pieces from the begonia flowers potted in the yard, twisted out the juice, and applied it to his lips and face.

The faint cirse suddenly made Shen Qingtang's complexion much more ruddy.

If you don't carefully explore his breath, you may still feel that he is in excellent spirits now.

Qin Yi watched Shen Qingtang sitting in front of the bronze mirror, carefully disguised his appearance, and there was a layer of warmth.

Who can not like Shen Qingtang like this?

When nothing could be seen, Shen Qingtang stretched out his hand to Qin Yi again. Qin Yi hugged him and stepped out of the door.

Without a carriage, the mountain road was steep. Shen Qingtang was held by Qin Yi, and Qin Yi was always angry.

From time to time, I have to look at Qin Yi's side face. Even if I don't sweat, I can't help touching Qin Yi's forehead.

Qin Yi said helplessly, "I'm not so delicate. You don't have to do this."

Shen Qingtang smiled silently, stared at Qin Yi's side face and said, "I am willing to love Lanting. How can I say that Lanting is delicate?"

The corners of Qin Yi's lips unconsciously slightly hooked up a little, but he became more and more used to Shen Qingtang's treatment.

At this time, he took a few more steps forward and suddenly said, "If you do it again, I can practice my arm. Now it's too thin."

Shen Qingtang was slightly stunned, and immediately smiled kindly and said, "Okay, I'll eat more when I go back."

"Hmm."

The mountain road is rugged, but Qin Yi walks very steadily, and his head is very full.

However, at this moment, it was noon, and the head gradually became bigger. Later, Shen Qingtang was afraid that Qin Yi would bask in the sun, so he took out a power dragonfly and slanted it to block the top of his head to cover the sun.

Qin Yi didn't want Shen Qingtang to be so tired, but he took a look at Shen Qingtang's sweet appearance and his eyes moved. Qin Yi smiled faintly and simply left Shen Qingtang.

This detail was seen by Shen Qingtang, and Shen Qingtang suddenly said lightly, "Lan Ting is laughing more and more."

Qin Yi was slightly stunned. Before he realized it, he only said, "Is there?"

Shen Qingtang did not answer the question directly, but said softly, "Lan Ting laughs and looks good. Laugh more in the future."

Qin Yi squeezed her lips, and her tone could not hear the joy and anger: "You are the only one who thinks I look good."

Shen Qingtang listened to Qin Yi and was silent for a moment. Then he couldn't help touching Qin Yi's scarred side face and said gently without hesitation, "Lan Ting, you let go. When I go to Qingyu Jianzong, I will learn medicine well, and I will definitely cure your face."

This is the world of cultivation. It's just a little scar. Shen Qingtang felt that he had this letter.

Although Shen Qingtang said softly, he was extremely firm. Qin Yi listened, but there was no regret or pity at all. He only felt that his head was slightly warm, and then he reminded him, "When it comes to Yuanying, the monk can change his appearance by himself, and these scars don't matter."