002

After half a month, it is an auspicious day for the zodiac, and it is appropriate to get married.

Shen Fu sent his second son Shen Qingtang to get married.

According to Shen Qingtang's meaning, Shen Fu did not do much. He just pulled some red silk in the yard, and didn't even hang the lanterns. The band and the master of ceremonies did not invite him, so they quietly did the marriage.

It should be a happy event, but the mood and look of the married people are a little low.

Shen Qingtang, who was weak, was dressed in a complicated and exquisite fiery red wedding dress, and was slowly carried by Shen Ting, who was solemn, and got on the sedan chair.

Shen Qing'an and Mrs. Shen Liu Xulan, dressed in gorgeous clothes, were standing aside, one's eyes were slightly red, and the other was already wiping tears.

Xiaotao had already cried into tears, and she couldn't breathe.

Shen Qingtang got on the sedan chair, listened to the crying of everyone, felt the sad atmosphere, and felt that his heart was astringent.

But at this time, he tried his best to smile and whispered, "On the day of great joy, don't cry. It's a bad omen."

As soon as Shen Qingtang said this, Xiaotao immediately closed her mouth and nodded hard, "Young master is right. Xiaotao won't cry!"

Shen Qingtang smiled, looked at Shen Qing'an again, and whispered, "Brother, it's not convenient for me now. Please help me persuade my mother not to be sad."

Shen Qing'an choked his throat and said reluctantly, "Okay."

Shen Ting had sent Shen Qingtang to the sedan chair and stood aside. At this time, he finally couldn't help it. He stepped forward and held Shen Qingtang's hand and said in a hoarse voice, "Tang'er, remember, after marriage, if Qin Yi dares to bully you, you can summon it to your father, and father will help you vent your anger!"

Shen Ting's hand held the sword all year round, full of thick cocoons and very rough, but Shen Qingtang was held by him like this, but he felt sad and warm. At this moment, he smiled and said seriously, "Father, please rest assured, I will be fine."

Shen Ting quietly stared at Shen Qingtang for a moment, reluctant and sad.

But in the end, he sighed deeply, slowly let go of Shen Qingtang's hand, put down the curtain of the sedan chair, and got up and retreated.

·

The sedan chair moved.

It shook slowly.

Shen Qingtang's eyes moved, and he reached out and quietly supported the board wall of the sedan chair.

Just now, Shen Qingtang has always been very calm, and he is still trying to persuade the rest of the Shen family. But now, he is sitting alone in the sedan chair, his long eyelashes tremble, and finally he can't help it, and his eyes are a little sore.

People are not vegetation, who can be ruthless?

Although he has only been with the Shen family for a year, Shen Qingtang has long regarded them as his family.

Even if he knew that getting married was the best choice, it was his own choice. Shen Qingtang was still a little sad in the face of such a parting scene.

But he can't cry or be weak. He must change all this.

He knew that parting was to get together for a longer time in the future.

Thinking of this, Shen Qingtang slowly closed his eyes. After a long time, when he opened his eyes again, his eyes flowed and returned to his usual gentle and quiet appearance.