070

The veil outside the house swayed gently, reflecting the clear skylight, which was an inexplicable kind of quiet harmony.

Count the green bamboo leaves and pink and white peach petals. The long wind rolled up and sent them to the outside pool of the pool, which ripples. It went down the water, and the shape was an extremely beautiful and flexible picture.

The voice in the room gradually lowered. Suddenly, Shen Qingtang bit his lip and said 'His', and then it was a 'pop'.

Qin Yi's hand suddenly hit one side.

However, it is Shen Qingtang's angry and soft voice with a little anger.

"Don't bite."

The back of Qin Yi's hand turned red. He was silent for a moment, but he reached out and hugged the man in his arms and whispered, "I didn't bite."

Shen Qingtang stared at Qin Yi quietly, but he was silent in Qin Yi, suddenly bowing his head and leaving two rows of obvious tooth marks on the slender and bony fingers.

Qin Yi: ...

With it, Qin Yi raised her long eyebrows lightly and whispered, "Now you've finished biting?"

Shen Qingtang looked at Qin Yi's calm eyes and couldn't help but want to retreat.

But Qin Yi had already seen his thoughts. At this moment, he quietly tightened his arms, and Shen Qingtang's slender waist was firmly pinched in his arms.

However, he lowered his head, put his forehead against Shen Qingtang's snow-white and delicate forehead, and stared at Shen Qingtang's eyes quietly.

The hot air blew to Shen Qingtang's lips. Shen Qingtang showed a little flashing light, his long eyelashes trembled, and his eyes began to turn red.

Qin Yi was slightly stunned.

Qin Yi said that Shen Qingtang was delicate, but he was not so delicate in this matter.

But if you don't give someone a bad power this time, I'm afraid someone will continue to flirt.

Qin Yi kissed the corners of Shen Qingtang's lips with an expression and said, "I won't tease you. Are you still obedient?"

Shen Qingtang was stunned for a moment, and suddenly bit Qin Yi's lips angrily.

Qin Yi:?!

When Qin Yi returned to God, he reached out to touch it, and his lips had bleeded.

Qin Yi: ...

Shen Qingtang took advantage of this and pushed Qin Yi away, and wanted to run away.

But he just put on a single coat, and he bullied him so much that he couldn't take it off.

Not long after, the hot palm grabbed the exquisite ankle and pulled it back fiercely.

This time, Qin Yi didn't even let Shen Qingtang make a sound, so he hugged Shen Qingtang's white jade-like jaw and kissed him.

If the tiger doesn't have power, does he really think he is a sick cat?

The small stove of roasted mushrooms outside the house is still burning quietly, and there is a mutton fat candle used by Shen Qingtang to light firewood on the table next to him.

There are also some spices such as cinnamon in this candle, which tastes good.

This kind of candle drops a few drops into the firewood, and the fire comes with a faint smell of meat. It's not as greasy as direct refueling, and it can be used for cooking.