032

With a cough, Shen Qing'an could only cover up and say, "They are fine. It's good."

Shen Ting:?

In fact, when Shen Ting advanced just now, he felt a very subtle breath, but the breath was not strong, so he thought that several children should be able to solve it, so he cheered up and advanced.

But now when he saw Shen Qing'an's expression, Shen Ting had to think too much. His face changed and he said, "Is there something wrong with Tang'er?"

With that, Shen Ting turned around and walked into the room.

Shen Qing'an was shocked and hurried to stop.

Just as Shen Ting walked to the closed door and reached out to push the door open, the door squeaked from the inside and was pulled open.

Qin Yi came out.

Seeing Qin Yi, Shen Ting and Shen Qing'an were stunned, and they looked different.

Shen Ting is worried about Shen Qingtang's situation.

Shen Qing'an stood behind Shen Ting, trying to stop talking, trying to make Qin Yi hide it with a gesture. Qin Yi had already quietly looked at the two and said, "Qingtang was attacked just now. It's all right now. Do you want to go in and have a look?"

As soon as he said this, Shen Ting and Shen Qing'an's faces changed at the same time. Even Mu Fei hurried over when he heard this: "What's wrong with Brother Shen?"

Qin Yi didn't say much, but moved aside a little.

Shen Ting immediately rushed in, followed by Shen Qing'an and Mu Fei.

Looking at everyone's nervous appearance, Qin Yi unconsciously frowned.

·

When Shen Ting and Shen Qing'an entered the door, they saw the messy mess in the room and were immediately shocked.

At this time, Shen Qing'an realized that Qin Yi should have been venting Shen Qingtang.

I'm getting more and more worried.

Turning a screen, the two finally saw Shen Qingtang.

Shen Qingtang, dressed in white, leaned quietly on the soft pillow at the head of the bed, with black hair scattered, and looked haggard and fragile.

At this moment, Shen Qingtang has woken up, but his face is still extremely pale. Although the blood stains on his lips have been wiped off, the bite marks are more and more obvious on his thin white lips.

Seeing Shen Ting, Shen Qingtang was surprised for a moment, and a smile appeared on his pale face. He said in a hoarse voice, "Father has succeeded in advancing? Congratulations."

Seeing such Shen Qingtang, Shen Ting's heart twitched, and he immediately blamed himself. He immediately rushed to help Shen Qingtang and said in a low voice, "Don't talk."

After saying that, he took Shen Qingtang's hand and began to take his pulse.

Shen Qingtang wanted to say that he was fine. Qin Yi had just shared a lot of aura for him, but looking at Shen Ting's expression, he silently squeezed his lips.

Let Shen Ting make a diagnosis, so that Shen Ting can rest assured.

Shen Qing'an stood aside, his heart was turbulent, and his face was very ugly - it was strange. He didn't feel any special breath just now. Shen Qingtang was in the room again. How did the sneak attacker get in?

At this time, Shen Ting had just finished Shen Qingtang's pulse, and he also felt extremely strange - Qin Yi said that Shen Qingtang was secretly attacked, but Shen Qingtang had no problems elsewhere except that his spiritual power in his body soared and the meridians were slightly damaged.