022

The heart-protecting elixir was gently pushed in, with a little sweetness on Shen Qingtang's lips.

Originally, Qin Yi's eyes flashed with a burning fire-like emotion, but as the kiss gradually advanced, the blood-red light gradually dimmed.

Shen Qingtang's thin lips are as soft as the softest peach petals in spring, sweet and fresh.

Qin Yi grabbed Shen Qingtang's shoulder and gradually tightened, and slowly relaxed. The consciousness of resistance disappeared little by little in this soft kiss...

The bloody smell of his body after bathing in the killing gradually softened in the light fragrance, and the sharp thorns closed up and turned into a calm and tolerant look from the past.

The best heart-protecting elixir is indeed the best, but as soon as he fell into Qin Yi's abdomen, the soothing and gentle aura suddenly repaired the injured and torn meridians in his body, and directly smoothed his messy true qi little by little.

But Qin Yi himself couldn't tell whether the effect of the heart-protecting elixir was better, or whether Shen Qingtang's kiss was more effective...

Or, it's all effective.

Finally, the scarlet in Qin Yi's eyes completely faded, and his hand on Shen Qingtang's shoulder slowly relaxed, and then slipped down and fell on the thin and delicate waist in his arms, closing little by little.

The distance between the two is getting closer and closer.

This kiss gradually became a little more beautiful.

But after feeling the change of Qin Yi's mood, Shen Qingtang's long eyelashes trembled slightly, but quietly retreated a little.

Qin Yi's eyebrows unconsciously raised behind his mask.

It's just that Shen Qingtang had been tiptoe. At this moment, he suddenly retreated. His center of gravity was unstable, and he fell back unexpectedly.

But with someone there, how could Shen Qingtang fall?

The slender palm of his hand was wrapped on Shen Qingtang's slender waist, and he took him back.

Shen Qingtang bumped into a hot arms again. Before he could breathe, the next moment, he was held tightly by Qin Yi and forced to raise his head.

Shen Qingtang's heartbeat was a little unstable, and a vertigo hit slightly.

But when he suddenly looked at Qin Yi's clear but unhappy red eyes hidden behind the mask, a pair of beautiful eyes unconsciously opened wide.

Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang's slightly red eyes and beautiful eyes with tears. Just now, the inexplicable displeasure after Shen Qingtang retreat was suddenly destroyed.

The next moment, Shen Qingtang had stretched out his hand and gently stroked Qin Yi's side face.

"Lan Ting, are you all right?" Shen Qingtang's soft and clear voice was a little strangely hoarse, but with trembling joy.

Qin Yi was slightly stunned.

The last trace of hidden displeasure in his eyes disappeared at this time. After a while, he said in a serious voice, "Don't waste it like this next time."

Shen Qingtang burst into tears and smiled, just like a spring breeze blowing, and the pool water froze in an instant. The crying red eyes on the originally beautiful face also became a touching embellishment at this moment.

"Okay."

Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang's smile, and his heart trembled. He couldn't help hugting the person in his arms more tightly.