056

After a long time, Shen Qingtang had no choice but to change the topic: "But Master, what is the cold house grass? You said it was used to tease monsters, but how to do it?

When Gong Fuyu heard Shen Qingtang's question, he smiled and glanced at Shen Qingtang, only said, "Didn't you tell you?"

Shen Qingtang: ...

Seeing that Shen Qingtang was a little annoyed, Gong Fuyu didn't move and smiled, and then said, "That's it, I won't tease you."

Then Shen Qingtang looked up at Gong Fuyu.

At this time, Gong Fuyu recognized and explained: "This cold house grass was originally used by ordinary monks to fill the gaps when building houses to prevent water leakage, so it is called cold house grass. But later, everyone found that the house with cold house grass would always attract a bunch of monsters inexplicably, so they found another layer of the cold house grass and used it to tame the beast.

Shen Qingtang: "Is it just to attract monsters?"

Gong Fuyu: "It's not only that. The monsters will feel dizzy after sucking the fragrance of the cold house grass. Some of them will lie there for a day's sleep, and some will go crazy."

Thinking of this, Gong Fuyu's eyes sank, and he couldn't help gritting his teeth: "The fierce beast living in the back mountain is the kind that will go crazy after sucking the cold house grass. After trying it once, no one dares to use it."

"You should also ask your little lover not to be smart at that time, so as to avoid injury. No wonder you haven't reminded him."

Listening to Gong Fuyu's description, Shen Qingtang was stunned, and gradually recalled the smell - isn't this cold grass the cat mint in the monster world?

And... Qin Yi is also a monster. What if he uses it for him?

Thinking of this, Shen Qingtang couldn't help but trace a faint smile on the corners of his lips, and felt that the scene must be very funny.

Gong Fuyu smiled again when he saw Shen Qingtang. He frowned and immediately said, "Why did you steal it again? Did your little lover lower your head?"

Shen Qingtang was dumb.

Shen Qingtang couldn't help looking at Gong Fuyu and asked with a smile, "Does the master want to visit the flower house again?"

Gong Fuyu was poked in the center and couldn't help coughing.

As a result, Shen Qingtang said, "If the master wants to do it, next time it will be secretly. Don't bring it with you. The goal is too big and eye-catching."

As soon as Gong Fuyu heard Shen Qingtang's words, he guessed what Shen Qingtang was thinking. He hummed and said, "Don't think that you don't know what you want to do. You just want to leave. You are a lover, don't you?"

"The master joked."

"I want to quibble!"

"If the master is visiting the flower house, he has to stay here to cover for the master. If the master doesn't, it doesn't matter if he wants to find Lanting."

Gong Fuyu:????

Unexpectedly, it's like, a little bit of a reason?

Immediately, Gong Fuyu brushed his sleeves and said, "Get up! Help me undress.

Shen Qingtang's question.

"If you want to visit the flower house, you can stay here to watch the house. Don't run around. Do you know?"

Shen Qingtang smiled and stood up. He was calm and kind as flowing: "Master wants to do it, just do it."

Gong Fuyu really left.