9. Accepting Defeat 🔥

Start from the beginning

"Fuck!" my voice sounded louder than I anticipated as master hit me with the.....WTF! He changed the tool! It wasn't the riding crop anymore.

"The flogger" I said before he could ask me the question. I'm pretty sure anyone would know the difference between a flogger and a crop.

What I didn't anticipate, was how bad the flogger could hurt me.

"Correct" he said yet again before landing the flogger 9 more times on my back. By the end of it, a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"That's it, cry for me C" Irene said. I didn't want to submit to her. I didn't want to give her the upper hand.

But the pain was too much. In my back, and in my....cock. Yes, I was a masochist. Pain turned me on.

And master Dominic was being very rough with me. Rougher than Nova had ever been. My dick was hurting from the ignorance. I needed relief.

"Stop!" Irene's voice shouted, as the whipping sound in the air got cut off. "What is it?" Master Dominic asked, his voice frustrated.

"You can go back Dominic. Thank you for your help" Irene said. "But I just started to have fun!" master Dominic complained.

But one glare from Irene, and he huffed and walked back to where he came from. It seemed like Irene had a lot of control around here.

She walked behind me and started massaging my shoulders. "So, you a little masochist C?" she questioned.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I didn't want her to know that. Now she was going to take advantage of the fact. "No mistress" I lied.

A spank on my ass made my body jerk as Irene grabbed my throat from the back. "I hate liars" she growled in my ear before letting me go.

Irene untied me from the cross and ordered me to turn around. I tried looking in her eyes, but the rage in them caused me to look back down.

Irene tugged at my leash and made me stand in the center of the stage. "You just wait" she threatened before walking behind me.

She pulled my hands above my head and....click! She handcuffed me to the fucking ceiling! I pulled at my hands in a useless attempt to free myself.

"Look" Irene grabbed my jaw and made me look at Nova. The disappointment on my mistress' face was now lessened, but she was still upset.

"See how much of a bad fucking whore you are? Can't even keep your mistress happy" Irene whispered in my ear.

That hit exactly where she wanted it to and I looked down in shame. I was a bad sub.

"Now beg me to punish you so that you can make your mistress happy" she ordered. I didn't show any resistance. I didn't want Nova to be angry at me.

"Please mistress Irene. Please punish me. Teach me how to be a good sub for my mistress" I said as I felt my cheeks redden.

Irene smirked and walked behind me. Soon enough, there was a blindfold around my eyes.

A vibrating sound caught my attention and I immediately shook my head no. "Please no" I begged.

"Shut up!" Irene said and hit my ass with a riding crop. My body jerked forward and I would've fallen if not for the handcuffs.

I felt my wife's hot breath on my neck as she ran her hands all over my body.

"I never knew you were hiding all this muscle underneath your clothes" Irene whispered so only I could hear.

"Ugh" I moaned as soon as she grabbed my dick. "Not a masochist huh?" she chuckled.

I tried jerking my hips forward so as to get some friction. But Irene let go and hit my inner thigh harshly.

"You take what I give you, understand slut?" she scolded. "Yes mistress" I said. It was pathetic how desperate my voice sounded.

I felt a rope being tied around my leg and was confused at first. But then, she fitted something inside the rope and I knew what was happening.

Irene adjusted the rope a little so that the vibrator was now touching my throbbing dick.

She turned it on the lowest setting and unwanted sounds left my mouth.

"You are not allowed to cum without permission as well as not allowed to ask for permission."

This bitch!

I whined in frustration and I could feel the smirk on Irene's face. She trailed her hand on my inner thigh, lightly pinching it at times.

Every time she pinched it, my body jerked and my dick scraped against the stupid vibrator.

"Mistress please" I begged, throwing my dignity aside. But she just hardly hit my inner thigh and turned the vibrator up a notch.

I felt Irene's body heat leave me and immediately started wondering what she was doing.

I heard some chains rattle before she came and stood in front of me. I screamed in pain as she placed nipple clamps on me.

I tried pulling my hands down to ease the pain, but of course it didn't work. Irene chuckled at my useless attempts.

"Now let's start the actual punishment" she said.

Huh? Wasn't this already punishment enough? Apparently not, because the next second she spanked me hard with something wooden.

"It's a paddle" she said. Irene's hand was strong. Her hits were firm. Even firmer that master Dominic's.

She continuously hit my sit spot and I knew I won't be sitting without pain anytime soon. The spanking wasn't even the worst part.

Every time she spanked me, my body jerked and the vibrator moved against my dick.

It was getting harder and harder with every passing second as my orgasm slowly started approaching me.

Suddenly, the nipple clamps vibrated and I moaned out. "Ah-a" my hips bucked involuntarily. "Don't you dare cum C" Irene warned.

Shit! The pleasure was getting too much. "Mistress please" I cried out as I couldn't stop the tears of frustration from falling anymore.

"Are you begging me C?" Irene mocked my pathetic condition. But I was too desperate to care about it.

"Yes mistress. Please, please let me cum. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please" I cried. It was taking everything in me to not cum right now.

Irene removed my blindfold and made me look in her eyes. "Say it now" she demanded. This just became 10 times harder. I gulped.

"I-I'm sorry mistress. P-please let me c-cum" I pleaded as I forgot all about my pride. Irene smirked at me and bent down.

She removed the vibrator from the rope and started running it up and down my dick.

"Ohh, mistress please" I sobbed as I threw my head back in pleasure and closed my eyes. "Cum for me my sweet little slut. Do it" she said.

I thought I would explode. I thought I was going to cover every inch of this stage in my cum. But nothing happened.

The relief I got was even worse than the feeling of holding it. I looked down and saw Irene smirking at me.

She had removed the vibrator and was cupping the tip of my dick, causing the cum to just stay there.

I did release, but there was no relief in it. It was the worst orgasm I ever had.

There was no stimulation around my dick to give me pleasure. There was no force in my release as I had expected it to be.

It just felt like I had been holding my piss in for very long and now my bladder had refused to do it any longer and let go of a couple of drops.

There were tears in my eyes at this stupid feeling as I looked down at Irene with a surrendering look.

She had done it. She had made me accept my defeat.