Wedding Dress - End

"Let me," Rosé said as she stopped Kai from following Jennie. Hesitantly, he nodded.

"Jennie!" Rosé called out as she looked for the brunette who ran away. The alley was dimmed, but she was certain Jennie ran that way.

"Damn it, Rosé. I knew I shouldn't be here." Rosé mumbled in annoyance as she continued to search for the bride.

"I always mess up, Every damn time," Rosé mumbled as she continued.

"Jennie, it's just me, Rosie," Rosé said out loud. If people would see her they'd think she was crazy. Rosé saw Jennie's reflection by the window and decided to place her back on the wall. The brunette was hiding in the tiny space on the left side of the alley.

"Hey." Rosé greeted.

"Is she here?" Kai asked worried followed by Mr.Kim.

"She isn't," Rosé answered.

"I knew I'd never have the chance." Kai chuckled.

"I'm sorry to crash your wedding," Rosé said.

"If anything I crashed yours," Kai said as he looked at Rosé.

"I'm sorry Rosé," Kai said as he looked at the blonde-haired girl.

"I tried to console her whenever you fought until I was blinded by the selfishness that I.. went in between you two. Instead of comforting her during the last fight..I-"

"It's ok Kai. I've forgiven you a long time ago." Rosé chuckled.

"We should really look for Jennie though, knowing her she'd be lost." Rosé chuckled.

"I sent the guests home. We're going to pay for the flight expenses." Mr.Kim said as he looked at Kai and then Rosé.

"Let me help you with that," Rosé said while the two shook their heads.

"If I didn't show up, it would've been successfully held," Rosé said.

"If you did or did not show up, that'll end up the same way," Kai said.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Kim asked.

"She watched the mail Rosé sent her months ago. It was the first time she attempted to. I silently prayed that she'd tell me she didn't want the marriage anymore, but she didn't." Kai mumbled.

"I love Jennie, but I don't think she can love me the way that she loved you. I also don't think I can love her the way you loved her." Kai said.

"She can't be far, you two go ahead. I need some time to think." Rosé said.

"Rosé, she'll come around," Mr. Kim said before hugging her. Rosé sighed as she walked back to the same path she saw Jennie's reflection in.

"So you didn't read my letter until last night huh? No wonder you didn't show up." Rosé said out loud, hoping that Jennie would finally answer. Rosé sighed as she walked past the spot.

"Rosie.." Jennie whispered a little too loud. Rosé stopped in her tracks and turned around. Jennie stayed silent as she waited for Rosé's footsteps to continue while the sound started to fade. Jennie bit her lip and shook her head, it was now or never.

"Rosie!" Jennie exclaimed as she went out of her hiding spot. Only to be disappointed that Rosé had probably gone out the gate. Jennie sighed and started to walk to the gate.

"Will she be fine?" Joy's voice echoed from the other side of the gate which made Jennie run back to her hiding spot.

"Rosé? or Who?" Irene asked before passing the gate.