Secret

Rosé almost feels like she's dragging Jennie to the door. Annoyed. She'll have to kill Lisa for this later. Jennie, who hasn't stopped giggling since they came out of the car, is wrapped around Rosé. Last time Rosé lets Jennie go out with Lisa.

"Hubbbyyy." Jennie giggles when she hiccups. Is cute...so maybe Rosé won't kill Lisa just yet. Jennie's grip on Rosé's shoulder tightens, she can feel her breath, which smells nothing of alcohol against her ear. "I have a secret."

"You do?" Rosé entertains. Managing to put Jennie against the wall. "Stay." Jennie giggles but nods, putting her hand against her forehead before she salutes.

"Yes sir." Rosé shakes her head but quickly works on getting the door open before Jennie does something.

"You're so beautiful." Jennie's speech is slow and her words slur but even so. Rosé's cheeks warm at the compliment. "I have a secret." She repeats. Giggling now and Rosé would be lying if she wasn't interested.

"Come on." Rosé makes her voice soft. Arm around her shoulder as Jennie hums an unfamiliar song.

"I have a secret." Jennie rests her head on Rosé's shoulder. Giggling when Rosé almost falls. "A big secret."

"oh yeah? Going to share it." They make it to the bedroom. Rosé gently settled her down, smiling warmly watching Jennie look around, making sure no one was in the room.

"You can't tell anyone."

"I won't." Rosé promised, kneeing down to remove Jennie's shoes.

"Is a really big one."

"Well, are you going to share it." Rosé sets Jennnie's shoes to the side. Making a mental note to clean the room up a bit. Cold hands bring Rosé back, Jennie holding her face, eyes glossy from drinking but they're sincere and warm. Beautiful.

"I love you." Jennie speaks honesty. A few hiccups but she continues. "You're my best friend and i know this can ruin things with your stupid wife." Rosé couldn't stop her laugh.

"What's so funny? I'm confessing hereee."She whines, letting Rosé go and crossing her arms angrily.

"You don't like my wife?" Rosé entertains.

"No! You can do soooo much better."

"Like you?"

"Yes! I know you more than anyone else in this planet. Your wife, who isn't even pretty may I add, doesn't know you, not like i do." Rosé stands watching Jennie try to remove her pants. Failing every time.

"Let me help."

"I don't think your wife will like that." Jennie giggles but doesn't stop Rosé.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Rosieeeeee, I'm serious. Be with me. I can help with the divorce, I know a lawyer." Rosé shakes her head. Cute. How can Jennie be so cute even while she's drunk. Rosé unbuttons Jennie's jeans, slowly removing them while Jennie continues. "We will be such a power couple. You deserve someone who'll love you unconditionally."

Rosé manages to take Jennie's jeans off, folding them neatly and setting it to the side. Jennie, who now has a pout on her face stares at Rosé. Her blinks are slow, she clearly sleepy.

"You aren't listening to me."

"I am...just thinking." Rosé smiles when Jennie does.

"Is that a yes! wait..." Jennie makes herself stand up, laughing when she stumbles but Rosé is there to catch her. Rosé just watched as Jennie very slowly drops to one knee.