Cobweb Hearts -7-End

Chapter 7: Forever

Rosé: You know, I looked up some stuff about Tinkerbell, and I actually have a lot in common with her

Rosé: You know, I looked up some stuff about Tinkerbell, and I actually have a lot in common with her. I, too, am very pretty and need attention or I'll die.

Jennie: A very apt description for you.

Rosé: You know, as a vampire, you're a real pain in my neck.

Jennie: Rosé.

Rosé: But on reflection, vampires aren't very scary.

Jennie: Rosé.

Rosé: And you're a pretty cheap date too. Because, you know, vampires eat necks to nothing.

Jennie: Rosé!

Rosé: Yes darling?

Jennie: I am naked here. Are you to shut up and go down on me or what?

Rosé: Hey! Unlike some people, I still have to breathe.

Jennie: I didn't hear you complaining yesterday when I was down there for an hour straight.

Rosé: Only thing you can do straight, babe.

Jennie: Now are you going to put your money where your mouth is or what? For a vampire, these are high stakes.

Rosé: Did you just...? Was that a pun? A vampire pun? Oh my God.

Jennie: I thought you'd appreciate it.

Rosé: God, yes, you're about to to get so many orgasms.

Jennie: I sense many more puns in our future.

______________________________

There was only one thing more incredible than watching a fairy's wings be healed. And that was watching the joyous, relieved smile spreading across a beautiful blonde's face.

"I can't believe you guys actually did it," said Namjoon, who like Hwasa and Jisoo, was staring in awe at the small flower Rosé was proudly showing them in the kitchen of Jennie's apartment. "You're sure this is definitely it?"

"Of course," said Rosé with a broad grin. Her bright blue wings fluttered behind her. "I already used one petal to heal my wings, see?"

"You're lucky you didn't lose your head," said Hwasa mildly as she bent down for closer inspection of the Flame. "You said Emerson showed up, right?"

"Yep. Jennie kicked his ass," said Rosé cheerily.

"We were going to take him alive to be brought before the Coalition, but he took away that choice when he tried to bite Rosé," said Jennie. She ignored the smug, teasing smile full of admiration Rosé sent her way and gripped her mug of blood more tightly.