Come home to me - 3

Two weeks have passed since that weird night

Jennie wants to say that things had gotten better since then and that Rosé was no longer upset. But she can't, because lately, Rosé has been growing distant.

They still sleep in the same bed. But more often than not, Rosé's back was now facing Jennie, their bodies no longer connected like how they used to be.

Jennie missed her so much. Her warmth, her embrace, her warm breath against Jennie's cold skin, the way her fingers drew circles along her arms, and the way Rosé buried her nose against her neck whenever she was dreaming about god knows what. She's always been so adorable doing that.

Jennie misses Rosé. She's so close, but she feels as if there are oceans in between them. It sucked.

But still, Jennie remained optimistic. Rosé is her best friend. Whatever this weird slump they're currently going through right now is, they'll get past it. In the end, it's always gonna be JennieandRosé.

Honestly, Jennie thinks it's the stress. With graduation literally less than a month away, things have gotten a little more hectic. So Jennie decides to treat her best friend to a little something just to cheer her up.

She buys Rosé her favorite doughnuts from her favorite café.

It's a small café, pretty. It's run by this very handsome couple named Namjoon and Seokjin who took one look at Jennie and Rosé and decided to unofficially adopt them when they first came in here two years ago, simply because of how sweet the two girls were to the loving couple. They always made sure to add a little treat here and there for their two favorite customers.

"Three cranberry doughnuts to go." Namjoon hands Jennie the paper bag, smiling at her softly. "Here you go, Jennie-yah. I hope you like them."

When Jennie opens the bag, she sees a muffin she didn't order added in. She looks up at Namjoon who was smiling cheekily at her, before her gaze moves to Seokjin who was making drinks. He catches her eye, giving her his infamous wink, and that makes Jennie giggles.

"Thank you so much, Jin. You really are so handsome." Jennie shouts, knowing that buttering up to them is really why she was considered one of their favorites. "And you too, Namjoon. Thank you."

"You're always welcome, Jennie." He smiles at her softly. "Be careful though. Three doughnuts in one go are bound to give you an intense sugar rush."

From behind the coffee machine, Jennie hears Seokjin scoff, rambling something about how that's gold coming from Namjoon who literally has the worst sweet tooth in existence. Jennie only giggles as they banter, thinking of how sweet their love is. They've been married for years, and Jennie can't help but feel a little jealous.

Will she ever find a love like theirs?

Better yet, when will she realize that the love she's been looking for is literally just within her arm's reach?