Wedding Dress

Jennie, you look so beautiful." Mr. Kim smiled as he looked at his daughter. It was finally happening, Jennie was finally about to settle down.

"Aww Dad, thank you," Jennie replied as she wiped her father's tears away.

"Don't cry, Dad."

"It's happening so fast, My little girl's getting married, My princess is becoming someone else's queen," Mr. Kim said as he looked at Jennie with pure love.

"I'll always be your little girl, Dad," Jennie replied hugging her father. Jennie smiled as they walked out of the hotel room, gently going in the car and taking the ride to the church. It was her special day, nothing was going to ruin it.

"Jennie!" Sihun exclaimed as Jennie went out of the car and closed the door with a few of her gown stuck on the car's door.

"Oh my God!" Mr. Kim yelled as he rushed to his daughter who is now currently about to be dragged around the neighborhood. Mr. Kim quickly yanked his daughter's wedding gown out of the car while the stupid driver didn't have any clue. Jennie's gown was damaged.

"Great! It's my wedding day and shit still happens." Jennie mumbled in annoyance.

"You should really be careful," Mr. Kim said to his daughter as they positioned themselves. The music started playing as one by one they entered, soon enough it was Jennie's turn. She looked in front and saw the familiar brown eyes she loved, smiling at her waiting. Jennie felt her eyes water at the sight, she couldn't believe it, the Piano continued to play until Jennie was in front.

"You look really beautiful." Rosé smiled as she hugged Jennie.

"Rosé.." Jennie said as she hugged the woman ever so tightly.

"Take care of her," Mr. Kim said as he shook the hands of Jennie's soon-to-be partner for life.

"I'm happy for you Jennie." Rosé bit her lip as she moved back.

"Come on Rosé," Mr. Kim said as they both left Jennie.

"Let's go?" Kai asked as he held her hand. Jennie nodded but her eyes wandered to the blond-haired girl.

"Are you ok?" Kai asked as he looked at his soon-to-be wife, Jennie nodded before looking away from Rosé who smiled at her.

~

"I love you so much you dork." Rosé smiled as she kissed Jennie's nose.

"I'm your dork." Jennie grinned as she looked at Rosé with pure love and adoration in her eyes.

"I can't wait to call you Mrs," Rosé said as she kissed the back of Jennie's hand.

"I'd dance with you every night, Wake you up with kisses and breakfasts in bed," Rosé added.

"We'll have kids that I know you'll raise well." Rosé smiled.

"I think you'd be the great Mom." Jennie chuckled.

"Why would I be? I think I'd be the bad cop and you'd be the good one." Rosé chuckled.

"I easily get annoyed, You have such patience," Rosé added.

"Yeah, but the way you take care of me is undeniable Rosie." Jennie smiled leaning in to capture her fiancé's lips.

"I can't believe a few months more and we'll be wedded," Jennie mumbled against Rosé's lips.

~

"Today, we are gathered to witness the seventh sacrament. Today we stand here as witnesses for the love that is shared between Kai and Jennie." The priest said as he looked at the soon-to-be wedded. Placing his hands on both of them as he says a prayer, cutting Jennie out of her trance.