Abstract |NingGuang|

Genre:
Fluff, slight lime

Reader: Female
Requested by:
@KuroTani12

There's something about the red streaks adorning the face of the esteemed lady, the streaks admiring the plump lips shaded with graphites, seemed to be teasing her with the smile

Something along the curve of her body as she grazed her hand over the sketches, like the way she felt the dignified lady's waist and caressed her body.

With each moments spent, (Y/n) immortalized everything into one simple sketch. Each strokes was how she remembered touching her like, colors were her memories of how she saw colors with her.

Along the hallway, her eyes glanced to see the artwork she carefully painted being hung on the wall; and the praises that would be sung by people who admired the artworks. (Y/n) knew of her lover's tendencies, being reluctant to let anyone else buy her paintings; and would register her name with higher bids.

"They don't quite understand the meaning behind your art, my dear. They don't understand the process you went through to intricate the pictures, and how abstract your meaning inside the art is," the Tianquan would always say whenever (Y/n) brought it up.

It was true that no one truly understood the meaning of her work. The time and careful woven brushes lined streaks along the canvas, which had ripped (Y/n) off the time she could've used to make another project. All poured into a picture that was rather...

Abstract

To the humans' eyes.

Even when she presented her artwork, explaining the meanings behind the strokes and all the thoughts cramming into one canvas, all was still vague.

While the paint leaked down, colors meshed and crashed either with gentle or roughness, (Y/n) couldn't help but let her fingers grazed over the canvas. As if visualizing the geo crystalflies by the edge of the portrait, adorning the woman in the middle with the smile (Y/n) couldn't exactly immortalize in a picture.

***

Knock knock

The knocking of the door echoed within the office belonged to the Tianquan, capturing the lady behind the desk's attention wholly. "State your identity," she commanded.

"It's me, (Y/n)."

Hearing her beloved's name from the other side of the office, intrigued Ningguang. "Come in," she permitted, followed with the creaks of the door being opened. "Is there anything I can help you with, dear?"