Overdue |Lisa|

Genre:
Fluff

Requested by:
ntymiya

****

Going out on a date...

With a kind and gentle lady...

Okay, maybe it's only for helping to collect the overdue books, but it wouldn't hurt to enjoy and see the moment as something much cheerful than that, right? As a traveller that had crossed so many universe and travelled across the sea more than any normal person could, Y/n always dreamed what was it like to have a date.

She was told it was like the petal of roses falling and landed on top of one's hand as their feelings were blown by the wind to let the other knew about one's feelings. Which she undoubtly believed, of course she would if she never had experienced a date before.

But to Y/n... she thought of a date to be like cecilias blooming admist the horizon of Mondstadt as the morning breeze blew passed by.

But, ohoho, was she terribly wrong.

It was definetely something more than that.

As the wind of Mondstadt blew its breeze and let the Mondstadians played out their day as how fate written them to be, Y/n strolled around the city along with Paimon, following the purple lady from behind.

"Lisa," she called as gentle as she could. The lady turned her head, revealing her bright emerald eyes and gazed at the e/c ones. The sight of it alone managed to sway her heart and drowned herself in the pool of emerald irises.

"Yes?" Her voice played out gently like the honey dew, Y/n swore her voice could easily sway someone to fall for her easily. "You're going to remember to give us the Handbook, right?" Y/n asked once more, making sure一no, reminding her about the original deal. "Of course, dear. I always keep my promise."

"Paimon believes in Lisa, but it looks like we still have to run Lisa's errand first," Paimon chirped, her floating figure tried to fly as fast as she could to catch up with the two women. Despite being a chatterbox, Paimon felt the weird tug feeling in her chest, the feeling of being left out even if Y/n and Lisa hardly managed a side conversation together.

Lisa hummed and soon let out a chuckle, she turned her head and nodded before gazing back at the girl beside. "While doing so, I guess we can consider whatever this is as a date, and perhaps a way to get to know each other better, hm?"

The traveller let out a nervous chuckle, her memory quickly clicked to the time when they visited Majorjie, she didn't expect Lisa to accept the 'date offer'. "Well, Paimon has no problem with whatever we're doing一but Paimon is sure that Y/n here would be delighted!"

Wha...一

Y/n let out even a more nervous chuckle, but Lisa only gave out a low giggle一her voice resembled honey melted the slight embarrassment building up in Y/n's heart. Well, maybe.

Huh, she didn't even realise when did this peculiar feelings hit.

"Paimon...! I'm sorry, Lisa. Paimon just doesn't know what she's saying at times."

"Hey! But it's true though!" Paimon laughed, she crossed her tiny arms and flicked her head to the side, a proud smirk forming its way to her lips. "You both can be adorable at times, what did I do to deserve both of your kindness?"

"Well, it's really no big deal! So, who else do we got on the list?"

The scent of the chicken roasted flew up the air and tickled Y/n's nostrils, recognizing the scent very well一The Good Hunter. "Sarah's next."