Attempts |Scaramouche|

Theme:
Fluff

Requested by:
blushharu

***

There were so many ways to get a loved one's attention, maybe standing in front of them and said hi, or talked, or touched their fingers...

Or even baked a chocolate!

But not for those who were rivals and were competitive against each other. It was always this...

Difficult.

Throwing cakes, bickerings, smashing chocolate, and other things they attempted to get his attention. And it was never easy, especially the one who watched their failures.

1. Chocolate.

The best way to give an affection or confessing was chocolate, and Y/n believed in one too. The scent of the sweetness that could attract ants, the taste of the delicate sweets melt in their mouth as they ate it silently with their annoyed self.

"I'm going to get fat if I keep receiving these..." their voice was left muffled as they continued to eat the chocolate given by people they hardly knew. In one of chocolate collections, they slid their own homemade chocolate.

"You're already fat," a voice deeper than theirs rang behind, snapping their attention back to the man behind.

Scaramouche.

"I'm not fat, you skinny branch!"

Scaramouche scoffed to the other side, resting his gaze against the blooming silk flowers. The red and the magneta stood out, and the scent of a baby powder flew by passed the raven's nose.

"It's pointless talking to some stupid entitled person," he retorted. "And I think it's quite exhausting to talk with someone that has a big hat but his brain is a size of a pea," they shot back.

The sweetness of the candy lightened up their mood that was destroyed on this fine morning.

The sun beamed Tevyat, reflecting the rays of sunshine, and so as the radiating warmth. Silence slowly took over the heating wars between the two harbingers.

Until, they let out a sigh. "Either you're just dumb or oblivious一which is frustrating一you're the worst person I've talked to."

"Oh, please... do you really think you're any better than that? You sho一"

"I'm slowly feeling nauseous, gosh... I wonder if it's the chocolate or your face?" Y/n cut in before the man could speak another word. Their finger tips slowly traced to the chocolate Y/n made, covered in a f/c box and the magneta ribbon.

"You should've seen your fac一hey!" A box was thrown to the air and down to Scaramouche's hands. The eyes stared at it, as if they had put a ticking bomb inside the lovely innocent box.

"I was about to eat my own chocolate during break一but I'm slowly feeling sick. Please help me eat it."

"I don't even like一"

"Can you please shut your mouth for once? There's a saying that goes: stop assuming and try it."

"No one said that, you small brain."

"Well, at least I still have a brain, unlike a certain somebody..."

They walked away mindlessly, waving their hand mid-air without taking the last glance. The farther they were一the wider their smile became.

2. Flowers.

Sometimes, people believed that expressing love with flowers was also the best way. Y/n was never that stalk-ish or knew everything about their loved one's personal information.