General |Gorou|

Genre:
Fluff

Requested by:
Armlin1

Warning: !OOC! Gorou!

I don't know what he's like actually, I haven't done the Archon quest Act II so, forgive me.

****

When the sun rose up to the sky and shone above the Yashiori Island, half soldiers slept and half woke up with weapons beside them to keep the camp safe. Coming here as a new soldier made Y/n's heart skipped a beat everytime she saw the General stood, face facing the north and eyes gazed without letting go of his target.

The (somehow inaccurate) description about the General being a strict and serious leader always chirped around her ears every morning, especially when it's hard to meet him without having to talk or face the war outside the camp.

"That's the General...!"

Hearing the respected title, Y/n couldn't help but quickly turned her gaze to the solemn aquarium blue eyes, the way his gaze reflected ambitions and dominance was enough to snap Y/n out of her trance. "You're back, General Gorou!" One soldier spoke and walked passed Y/n.

Right, his name was Gorou.

Hearing his name drove Y/n in fear, even before getting to know the general, an image of stern and serious that spreaded across his face scared her already. "General, since you've been gone for so long, I'd like to introduce you to the new recruit一"

The general, Gorou, turned his aquarium eyes to the new member一but unlike before, his eyes showed no harm as how the soldiers described him to be. However, the way he gazed at her e/c ones were rather... pressuring the poor woman.

"A-ah, oh! I'm Y/n! A new recruit for the Resistance Army, ready to serve!" Y/n quickly saluted and straighten their back in hopes of Gorou not sensing the anxiety dwelling in her heart. "A new recruit? Do you know what it takes to be a soldier? Are you here because you want to be known in your village or一"

Knew what it takes to be soldier? Y/n wasted no second nor letting Gorou to finish his words, saying, "I do. I become a soldier by my own will to retrieve and protect people's ambitions!" Well, at least that's what everyone advised her to answer, now the only thing she could do was hoping it didn't soumd corny as it was.

The way his ears twitched in... interest perhaps...? relieved a sense of pressure building up. "Good answer, I suppose. Which village do you come from?"

"My origin is not important as it doesn't define who I am and how I'm raised as. But if you insist, it's (insert village name)."

Y/n's eyes gazed at the aquarium irises which glanced at them in curiosity, who knows it might be an intention to interview before they were assgined.

"Very well then, I expect the best of you."

****

A war is something the most expected experience of a soldier's life, especially if it's to fight over something no one can attain, yet一even death can be sacrificed if needed.

Upon hearing the sound of raging war and soldiers barging into the room, Y/n's feet became even more sore then before一be it taking care of the injured or having to prepare a lot of new replenished weapons. The energy within Y/n's body slowly drained, even the arms used to carry weapons and healed were about to give out any time soon. It's almost as if healing was a war itself.

"How are you feeling?" She demanded, eyes stoic reflecting the frantic arising as the other soldier showed no sign of getting better. "I'm feeling a bit better, just need some rest..." even the pale blue lips with the deep raspy voice didn't escape from the observing e/c irises. "I see, if you need anythin一"