Cliff |Scaramona|

Requested by:
Ch3eSy

Genre:
Fluff

****

On this bright day, where the sky was the best blue as it was, and the sun that beamed better than any kinds of candles. The awarding honey pale green eyes gazed along the shore of the beach in Falcon Coast, the best place to relax especially after a tiring day. Mona's eyes that radiated the elegance weren't much of an 'elegant' anymore as her eyes were filled with the raging fire.

How so? Well, if it wasn't for a harbinger's presence, bickering with her in the first place. "Shut up! For Archons' sake, I don't care!" Mona yelled on top of her lungs, not being able to take in her overwhelming anger.

What were they fighting for? Any people who passed by would ask that question followed with another question which was一'Is it just me or is it hot in here?' Yeah, that question.

Unfortunately, unlike other days where they bickered like an old married couple, this time was a huge one. And when I said huge, it's terrible.

Scaramouche's keened iridescent blue-obsidian eyes attached with hers, and his anger was no less than her own anger. "Yeah sure, I don't care either! So keep your false stars prediction away."

Yeah, a fight about "the stars are nonsense" or "the stars are fake" again, and even the two enemies lost count. "At least it's way more reliable than you will ever be," Mona spoke with the thorns prickled tone.

An anger formed by Mona was scarier than the sword Wagner ever made. And it could even pierce through the now, stumbling soul belonged to Scaramouche.

Damn it! He hated it when he wavered just by someone's anger! "H-have it your way, Dumb Astrologist."

...

The atmosphere in the Northland Bank was depressing, especially around the Fatui agents that were standing in petrified. The owner of the Northland Bank stood beside the sixth harbinger coincidentally一well, not coincidentally, but rather一purposely.

The small flakes of flowers flew by Scaramouche's dull face, but the man gave no response other than looking like a dead man. Ever since his last fight, Scaramouche brought his annoyance to the Northland Bank and brought the dull atmosphere.

"Scaramouche."

No response.

"Idiot large hat."

Again, no response.

"Tevyat to Scaramouche? Tevyat to一"

"Please shut your little stinky mouth," Scaramouche threatened after a few attempts of calling him. "This is my bank, so it's normal for me to 'welcome' my guest," Childe reasoned.

Scaramouche lifted his finger, only to fall back as he realised一'For once, Childe actually makes sense.' But he quickly shook the thought as he let out a heavy annoyed sigh. "State your business."

'I should be the one who asked you that.' Childe commented in his head. "What do you need here? You don't pay a visit unless it's important."

"Signora said that there's a new assignment for you."

"You could've written a letter instead of coming here."

Scaramouche rolled his eyes, trying to think rationally during this annoying scene. "Oh wait, let me guess. Something or someone makes you feel sad or mad to the point that you come here all week because you forgot that letters exist?" Childe pointed out, his finger pointed to Scaramouche's cheek which the shorter man held it away.