Obedience |La Signora|

Genre:
Light lime, fluff

Requested by:
Zenix43456

***

Serving for years, staying by her side through thick and thin without turning backs as how almost everyone did to the feared Harbinger, earned the great affection from her.

La Signora.

All needs were met, even if her young servant had a hard time to get ahold of something, she always found her way to grasp it. That alone showed enough of her loyalty. However, what if all was just because Y/n一the servant一did all of those with the reason of 'It's all because it's my job.'

Such statement would not suffice a long life loyalty.

...

The sun barely rose up, dawn's sheer cold managed to sweep anyone's body to tremble grealty. Its cold fresh breeze howled gently, nipping onto Signora's skin as she watched her faithful maid opened the window to greet her.

"Good morning, My Lady."

Nevermind about the coldness and potential frostbites, the warmth and serious tone which remained calm called out to the lady whose consciousness was awake way before Y/n's arrival. "It seems like you're late again, Y/n."

"If I'm allowed to correct, your ladyship doesn't seem to get enough sleep, not to mention I woke you up at the appointed time."

Right.

The one thing that always kept Signora somehow... yearned to see what's behind such stern mask was the words that were hardly sugarcoated. The eloquent way Y/n spoke of what's in her mind never ceased to brought fascination.

From the corner of Signora's eyes were the tray set aside by the bedside's cabinet. The silver plate and tray showed no sign of dust, perfectly taken care of with gentle heart.

If Signora were to trust another for her breakfast utensils, no doubt there'd be flaws on the selecting utensils. "Your breakfast for today is sandwiches as you requested the prior night," Y/n's voice rang in Signora's ears, unconsciously shifting her whole attention to the h/c haired girl.

"Help me get ready first. Is there any rewards you'd like to ask for?"

Y/n's silent gaze turned towards the lady's icy blue, its piercing gaze was no joke as if anyone whom was bewitched wouldn't escape safe and sound. Rather than the tone of questioning what were her wishes, it sounded more of a demand. Y/n's eyebrows knitted, confusion written all over her face. Years serving, being loyal, obeyed all commands by the one whom called to be an evil witch, Y/n saw no point in doing such things in return of a favor.

"Milady, I'll help you get ready for the dress soon after you eat your breakfast. And for my rewards, I seek nothing but your everlasting happiness."

Sincerity washed resembled a fountain, ever since destruction had fallen upon the old Mondstadt, all sworn for her death. Signora left herself amused, however she was still left in disbelief, what other motives were slipped behind such cold fingers of Y/n's?

Would she really stay by her side and obey all her demands until death?

Doubt and fear, concern all ran across her face. Did such expression escape from the keen eyes of the e/c irises? No.

"Is the food I served not to your liking, Milady? Should I go bring up another?" Y/n patiently waited for the answer of her lady, the iridescent e/c eyes which were filled nothing but the everlasting loyalty... what if she too, would turn her back as well?