Daily Life |Diluc|

Genre
Fluff

Requested by:
Luna-tzu

****

A newly wed couple's heart would always fluttered, especially if they woke up and saw their significant other beside them. Precisely, the idea where they would spend their life together with that one person they cherished.

6 A.M.

The birds' chirping soared through the blue morning sky, as the ray of sunlight seeped through the curtains一awakening the married couple. The warmth of her husband's cheek seeped through her finger tips.

The long eyelids of her husband's were closed shut, as he was drifted to a sleep. Even after a year of marriage, she still couldn't believe the current situation.

Her heart still fluttered just by hearing his name or seeing his face, and it beat faster than a cheetah.

Y/n L/n, or should we call...

Y/n Ragvindr placed her feet against the cold ground, and slowly一she tip-toed her way to the bathroom.

7 A.M.

The scent of the alluring breakfast lured her to the kitchen. She sat by the table and was greeted by her now-awake husband. "Morning, Y/n."

"Good morning, Diluc."

Y/n stood up from her seat and grabbed the plate from the middle and as she did, the h/c haired lady served him with the menu of the breakfast.

Pancakes.

"How was your sleep last night?"

"Great."

Even though they were married, he would still give her a simple short answer一albeit she dreamed for something else, this was enough. Just being with him together was enough.

Diluc's gaze randomly wandered around until they fell onto the lovely e/c ones. "And yours?" His soothing deep voice rang through her ears.

She smiled in delight, placing down the fork and spoon. The e/c eyes were locked onto the glazed strawberry eyes, as if she was searching for something within. "It's nice, just a little lonely."

He hummed in response and went back to his food as usual. What should he do? Apologize? Well, he did that the first thing in the morning一but what else to do?

9 A.M.

"Wait!"

Diluc halted right in front of the door, turning his head back to look at the h/c haired lady speed-walked towards him. The maids were doing the chores as usual, and so as everyone else.

As the distance shrunk closer, a smile spreaded across her lips, feeling her heart beat faster than before. Her finger tips traced over the leather coat, wiping the dust and some dirts off from the obsidian coloured coat.

Even though she had done this million of times, there seemed to be no way for her to get bored. Thus, her heart still beat like a racing horse.

The warmth of her hands on him could be felt, she could hear both of their hearts beating. A small chuckle rang out in a melodic way to his ears.

The sweet, gentle, and lovely chuckle.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just how our heart couldn't stop beating when we're together."

The silence devoured the two in the most comforting way, and a serenity between the married-couple.

"There we go," the h/c haired lady announced as she took a step back一observing the outfit, as if it's her masterpiece.