NINETY-SIX

NICO POV:
I really didn't think Will was going to leave it alone but he thankfully does. His mom already called us out of school so we get to spend the day just cuddling on the couch and watching TV. It feels really nice to be in Wills arms again after spending a night on the cold hard ground.

I must have been shifting a lot from all my aches and pains cause eventually Will says gently, "Lay on your stomach, I'll give you a massage."

I look up at him curiously, "Really?"

He smiles and laughs, "Don't look so astounded."

I shrug, "I don't know you've just never offered me one before so I didn't think about it."

He climbs off the couch so that I can lay flat and then Will climbs on top of me, sitting over my ass. He kisses the back of my neck before he starts rubbing my shoulders. I immediately groan in relief, his hands somehow managing to find the most sore areas of my shoulders. "Cazzo," I grumble, my voice muffled from the sofas cushion.

"Good?" he chuckles.

I nod, "Fucking amazing."

He laughs, "I just started!"

"I don't care," I sigh. "Sleeping under a play structure with nothing but your back pack as a pillow fucking kills the body."

"I bet baby," Will says sadly. "I'm sorry you felt you had to do that, I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

I hum in acknowledgment, "'S okay, I'm just dramatic."

Will massages my back for a good thirty minutes and by the time he's done I'm practically a big pile of mush. "Sorry love, I can't do anymore. My hands are starting hurt."

"Weak hands," I say, my words slurring slightly from relaxation.

"You just have thick muscles," he smiles and kisses the back of my neck again, this time causing me to shiver. I feel him smirk. "I love when you do that."

"Shu' up," I grumble.

"It's adorable," he adds, starting to kiss the side of my neck.

I hum in appreciation and just soak in the attention. I didn't think Will would be this lovey with me considering not even 24 hours ago he was accusing me of cheating. Not to mention I'm covered in hickeys he didn't give me.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear, sending goosebumps across my skin.

"I love you more," I can't help but smile.

I turn over so that I can kiss him properly and he happily obliges. I tangle my fingers in his hair so that he won't back away at all. He runs his hand that isn't holding him up all over my side and up my shirt.

"You know I love you right?" Will says so softly against my lips I almost didn't hear him.

"Of course," I respond easily.

"And you know Id never hurt you?"

I push him up a little because I wanna be able to look in his eyes for this conversation. "Of course," I say firmly. "I trust you."

His eyes grow a bit sad and I'm not sure why until he responds. "Than why won't you tell me what's going on?"

I swallow thickly and my head falls back against the arm rest. I close my eyes, "I can't."

"Why?"

"Because. . ." What was I about to say? Because I don't want you to know that the summer before freshman year and most of freshman year I whored myself out for drugs? Definitely not.