NINETY

CW: Smut hehe, very light hearted but it's still pretty graphic lol

WILL POV:
Nico seems to have recovered from his sisters and moms death anniversary fine. It's only been a week but it's as if his breakdown just never happened, which both concerns me and calms me.

In the same week I finally was able to get my cast off, which was super nice. Now I can hold Nico exactly like I always have with no hard cast plaster stabbing him.

"Done," Nico says, putting away the econ homework he just finished copying. He throws it to the side and dramatically flips on top of me. "I'm bored now. Entertain me."

I laugh, wrapping my arms around him. "We've got the whole afternoon to ourselves, what do you want to do baby?" Nico chews on the inside of his cheeks like he's debating on saying something. "What baby?"

He shrugs noncommittally, "Don't know."

"I can tell you have something in mind."

He shrugs again, the tips of his ears turning pink. I think I know what he has in mind, but just in case I'm not gonna be the one to bring it up. The last thing I want is for him to feel pressured at all.

Nico buries his face in my chest and I can feel from how tense he is it's because he feels embarrassed and/or nervous.

"Just say it love," I say softly, playing with his hair.

"Give me a second," he says, his voice muffled by my shirt.

"Of course."

It takes him twenty minutes to sit up, straddling my hips as he looks down at me so he can look me in the eye. "I wanna try it," he says, sounding much more confident than he would have if he hadn't taken that time to compose himself and think it through.

I smile, "Are you sure?"

He nods, "I'm sure."

"Kiss me first?" I request.

He smiles and leans down locking his lips to mine. My whole world goes fuzzy except for where my lips meet his and our bodies connect. He grabs my wrist and presses it above my head, a move he loves when I do to him but I don't think he's ever done to me before. I quite like it, but I do prefer it the other way.

Nico clearly needs to have much more control than usual for this and I'm more than willing to give it to him. I feel Nico steadily growing harder in his pants and buck my hips up into him experimentally. He moans softly into my mouth and I can't help but smile, causing our teeth to clash.

I do it again and he pushes his hips down to meet mine, causing me to groan at the sudden friction I had not been quite expecting.

Nico rolls off and I go to roll with him but Nico stops me. "I have to go to the bathroom, remember?" his cheeks flush pink.

"Oh right," I nod, kissing his nose. "Go clean your ass."

Nico snacks my shoulder, "Shut up!"

I can't help but laugh, "I know I know, sorry. That part embarrasses you."

Nico blushes even more furiously and huffs before heading off to the bathroom. I take the time alone to mentally prepare myself.

It's nearly twenty minutes later when Nico finally comes back in, still blushing bright pink. I grin at him, "Hey gorgeous."

"Hi," Nico says, uncharacteristically shyly.

I frown a little, "Everything okay?"

He nods, "I'm just nervous."