EIGHTY-FOUR

NICO POV:
I feel like absolute shit and want to drown myself in cold medicine. I thought I couldn't feel worse than the first day I felt sick but it's two days later and I feel even worse. I feel bad cause Will keeps having to clean out the bucket he's keeping by his bed for me to throw up in cause I can't even get up in time to throw up in the toilet. It hurts my stomach too much to move, let alone walk.

"I'm sorry," I groan as Will carries the now vomit filled bucket to the bathroom again.

He leans over and kisses my forehead, "Don't apologise. You can't help it love."

"I feel bad," I say slumping back against the pillows. "You keep having to clean up my puke."

"It's okay," Will reassures me for what has to be the twentieth time. "I love you, it's my job to take care of you when your sick."

"I love you," I remind him. I keep saying it a lot cause I feel really bad that he's having to take care of me. Especially since I won't let his mom in the room while he's gone so by the time he gets home from school he's got a bucket fucking filled with puke.

"I love you more, I'll be right back."

I lay back down, cuddled up in one of Wills favourite sweatshirts so it smells like him and is all soft from being worn so much, and fall asleep again.

I wake back up and my head pounds painfully, my stomach churning so I throw my self out of the bed and down the hall to the bathroom. Thankfully I made it to the toilet since I seemed to have forgotten there was a puke bucket right next to the bed for this very reason.

Will had followed me so he rubs my back as my stomach tries to throw up something only to find I have nothing left to throw up. It burns my throat painfully and my stomach keeps clenching up even more painfully. I haven't been this sick in a long time and I definitely didn't miss it. I feel tears streaming down my face from the pain and as soon as my stomach gives up I collapse in Wills arms.

"It's okay love," Will says softly rocking me back and forth. It reminds me of when I was sick as a kid and my Mom would hold me and rock me just like this, which only makes me cry harder. "I think we need to go to the doctor baby."

I shake my head, "No I don't like the doctor."

"I know, you know I don't like it either but maybe they can give you something to help you feel better?"

"I'll be fine in a few days," I say.

"You're only getting worse sweetheart," Will says kissing the side of my head. "If we don't see any improvement by tomorrow you're going to the doctor."

I huff, "Fine."

"Do you think we should stay by the toilet or do you want me to carry you back to bed?"

"Back to bed," I sigh. "I can walk if you don't think you can carry me yet."

Will frowns, "I carried you back to bed yesterday darling, don't you remember?"

I frown, "No?"

"You were pretty out of it, don't worry about it Neeks," Will assures me, as he scoops me into his arms and carries me back to his bed. I hear him grunt slightly but since he pretends it didn't happen I decide to do the same thing.

I cuddle back up in his side and he rubs my back as I try to go back to sleep. I've been getting stabbing pains in my stomach, but they're getting so much worse right now and I don't know why.

"You keep flinching," Will points out. "What hurts?"

"My stomach, I keep getting stabbing pains," I admit.