SIXTY

A/N: I don't know how trials work, I technically could go watch some or something but that's a lot of work for a fanfic lol so Imma just make it up best I can with the knowledge I have of trials already. Hope y'all don't mind, feel free to correct me in the comments and I may or may not go back and edit it to make it more realistic.

WILL POV:
With the video evidence of Nicos attack and the girls, and a couple of guys, that had stepped forward about their attacks, Nico didn't have to step foot in the court room. Walker wanted to make sure that Nico didn't have to see any of there faces ever again.

The trail is almost over now and I'm holding Nico on my lap, even though he had originally protested because it he said it makes him feel like a child. He'll never admit it but it calms him down almost immediately. His arms are around my neck and he lays his head on my shoulder, his little puffs of breath ghosting against my skin. I keep rubbing my hands up and down his spine even though he had calmed down a while ago.

"What if they get away with it?" Nico asks in a quiet voice, breaking the silence.

"They won't," I say surely.

"I hope."

We sit like that for another 30 minutes before a knock on the door breaks the silence. Nico starts to get off my lap but then Walker walks in so he stays put. I can tell by the look on his face that I am not gonna like what he has to say.

"Where's the attorney lady?" I ask, forgetting her name at the moment.

Walker swallows. "I wanted to be the one to break the news," he says.

I feel Nico tense. "It's bad isn't it?" he asks.

"Yes," Walker admits. "They're all getting 2 years probation and being put on the national sex offenders list. There also expelled from Goode, but that's it."

Nico freezes, I can feel him trying to breath but it's not working. All the air is stuck in his lungs.

"Breath Nico," I say trying to calm him down. "Just breath baby."

He stares at the wall next to us blankly and starts twitching lightly. I frown, "Nico?"

Walker gets up and crouches down in front of him, waving his hands in front of Nicos face. Nico doesn't even blink.

"God damn it," Walker curses. "Is he having a seizure?"

As if on cue Nicos eyes roll back into his head and his twitching gets more severe.

"Go get my mom!" I yell, panic filling my voice.

I scoop Nico up and lay him down on the ground, his head in my lap. He isn't having a full on seizure like you see in the movies with limps flying and they're foaming at the mouth, but frankly I think this is scarier. His breath starts to come out in quick pained breaths, but at least he is breathing.

30 seconds later Walker comes in with my mom right behind him. She drops down next to Nico and starts to check his pulse.

"Has he ever had a seizure this bad?" she asks me.

"I've only ever seen him have maybe 3 to 5, but never this bad," I say my voice sounding strained and I'm suddenly aware of the fact that I'm crying. "Should I call an ambulance?"

"If it doesn't stop soon," she says. "But no matter what we're gonna need to set up a doctors appointment, since his seizures are getting worse."

I feel Walkers hand on my shoulder as he sits down next to me. "Hey just breath kid," he says to me. "Nicos gonna be okay."

I hadn't realised how much I'm panicking until Walker pointed out that I'm not really breathing. I force my self to take a deep breath, though it is shaky and shallow. Walker rubs my back like he's seen me do for Nico so many times.

"Take a breath," Walker repeats. "Your no good for Nico if your panicking."

He's right, I need to calm down. I close my eyes and take a few good deep breaths. I focus on the feeling of Nicos hair in my hands, and the weight of his head in my lap and it helps me ground myself.

Nico starts to calm down. His eyes closing instead of rolling back, and his body stilling. I keep stroking his hair to try and calm him down, even though I know he can't feel it.

"I think he's waking up," Mom says.

Nico groans and his head rolls to the side in my lap. I sigh in relief feeling the muscles in my body loosen.

"Nico," Mom says gently. "Can you hear me?"

Nico grunts and opens his eyes slowly, he looks around the room until they finally land on me. I smile at him, "Hey handsome."

He smiles softly, "What happened?"

"You had a seizure," I tell him.

He frowns, "I did?"

I nod, "You're okay though."

He tries to sit up, so I help him by pushing him up by his shoulders. He immediately moves back so he can just lay back on my chest.

"How do you feel?" Mom asks.

"Tingly," Nico says, his head lolling back and to the side. I put my arms around his waist to hold him up right.

"That's to be expected," Mom says.

"Can we go home?" Nico asks. "I don't wanna be here anymore."

"Course," Mom says after Walker nods in approval. "Can you stand?"

"Probably," Nico says pushing himself up. I stand up behind him and help pull him to his feet. He's a bit wobbly but as long as he holds my arm he's fine.

Walker goes and gets the other officers to escort us out so we have to wait for a few minutes. I can tell Mom wants to ask me something but knows better than too in front of Nico.

I'm starting to think Nico doesn't remember what caused his seizure, because he seems completely at ease in my arms right now. He's got his head rested on my chest and his arms around my waist while I slowly rub his back and rest my head on top of his. It feels nice to just have him in my arms, this way I know Nico is okay.

Walker comes back with three more cops and they all lead us outside where Mom is able to go get the car so she can pull it up for us. Something about not wanting Nico to walk more than he has to. When she pulls up front Nico and I crawl into the back. He sits in the centre and leans on me. After I buckle my seatbelt I put my arm around him as mom drives us home.

It's a fairly long drive back to our house but it's not bad. Especially since I get to have Nico in my arms. I had texted Percy and Jason when we left as I had promised and told them the verdict. Needless to say they're pissed as hell. I am too, but since Nico doesn't seem to be stressing Im not going to either.

When we get home Nico and I head upstairs and he flops down on the bed dramatically.

"How are you?" I ask nervously as I lay down next to him.

"Please don't tell me what the conviction was," Nico says quietly. "I don't remember but if it caused me to have a seizure that bad I don't want to know."

I nod, "Okay love. Do you want me to tell you later, or try and keep it from you as long as possible?"

"For now just keep it from me," he says laying on my side. "I'm in a really good mood and I wanna make it last for as long as possible."

I smile as kiss his head, "Me too."

We decide to spend the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling. Jason and Percy wanted to stop by but I told them no, I didn't want to chance one of them accidentally spoiling Nicos good mood.