EIGHTY-SEVEN

NICO POV:
I never thought I'd miss going to school, but I'm so bored I don't know what to do. More than anything I miss Will, and he's at school.

It hurts a lot to throw the ball for Mrs. O'leary but that's pretty much all I've been doing this past week. She definitely appreciates it, but keeps laying on my lap in concern when I throw it a little too hard and it hurts. I must have lost track of time because suddenly I hear the door behind me open and Will is plopping down next to me.

"Hey Neeks," Will grins, leaning over to kiss my cheek. "How do you feel?"

I shrug, "My stomach still hurts, but it's not awful."

He nods, taking the ball from Mrs. O'leary before I can so I don't have to keep hurting myself for her benefit. I lean on Wills shoulder so he puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me in closer.

"I've missed you," I admit.

"I've missed you too love," Will smiles, planting a kiss on the top of my head. "You can come back to school next week at least."

I frown, "Can't we just both not go for like, the rest of the year?"

He laughs, "I wish, but we're almost done. I'm not letting you give up now."

I groan dramatically, shoving my face in his chest for extra emphasis. "I hate you."

"I love you too," he chuckles.

He plays with my hair as he continues to throw the ball for Mrs. O'leary until she finally is done and lays down at my feet. Will starts rubbing my back, bunching up my t-shirt so he can rub my back better. His fingers ghost over my ribs, sending a shiver across my skin even in the dwindling warmth of summer air. I really want to kiss him. But like really really kiss him. It definitely doesn't help the, erm, topic I've been researching to fill some of the time while Wills at school.

"Bedroom," I say, which sounds a lot more sensual than I meant it to so of course Will snickers.

"Someone's eager," he teases. "You know Mom shouldn't be home till 5."

I smirk and stand up, a little too quickly and have to hide a grimace. Will grabs my hand and leads me up stairs, where I forget I'm still recovering from surgery and leap onto the bed only to cry out in pain and clutch at my stomach.

"Hey, be careful," Will says lurching towards me as if he can stop me from hurting myself when it already happened. "I'm not touching you if you don't promise to be more careful with yourself."

"I just forgot," I groan, the pain slowly ebbing away. "Sorry."

"It's okay," Will says kissing my neck. I sigh contently as he settles himself next to me, wrapping one of his arms over my chest. "I love you," he says against my lips.

"I love you more," I respond.

He tugs my shirt over my head and I tug at his till he adds his to the pile. I immediately start running my hands all over his chest and he smiles. I have his body memorized but it still amazes me every time I look at him how gorgeous he is.

Will takes me by surprise by contrasting his tender kisses and hands by suddenly grabbing me by my hair and roughly pulling my head back to expose my throat. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips and I feel him smirk against my skin. He keeps his grip on my hair, which I will never understand why I like but always feels amazing. He always pulls and holds just enough that I feel it, but it doesn't hurt. It sends a tingling pleasure over my scalp that travels through my body.

My whole body turns to jello and the soreness I had been feeling in my stomach from surgery is completely gone. I haven't been able to get Will to kiss me like this since before surgery because he's been too scared he'd accidentally hurt me.