~35~: Welcome to the church!

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you are thinking right now, it's not that."

"How can you tell?"

"You look like crying."

"Oh... ahm... sorry."

"Pfff- no need to be sorry Vivi. But honestly what were you imagining? I am curious."

"Well.. ahm... I thought about you not getting much food and also physical abuse as in you have to do all the chores and getting hit..."

"That bad?!"

".... yes...."

"I do get food and enough. It's not the best but that's not that bad and I don't get abused at all. But I do get bullied and I am concerned that you will too."

"How bad?"

"Just some bullying. Maybe wet clothes, dropped water on you and so on... nothing physical."

"Well at least something."

We also arrived when our talk stopped. I had a feeling that things will not be as easy here as they were at the duchy but oh well. I chose this path and I did had a worse imagine in my mind so I should be fine. I could deal with some stuff but I was for sure about to fight back since I was a dragon. At this point, I felt like I have to reveal this fact to Micheal as well.

"Micheal, I have to tell you something."

"Sure, what's it about?"

I would have continued if not for the guard to open the door and Micheal already started to get off to escort me. Yeah... no. There was no way I would tell him now. I was scared how some people would react to it and we were not alone as there were some already waiting for us. Thank god, I had a veil on and was still dressed in that white dress so no one could see that I was an Underwood.

"Nevermind..."

"Alright."

Sooner or later, I will have to tell him...

I am sure I will explode sooner or later here...

I won't stand anything that is about bullying me or injustice towards me for sure!

We got down and started to walk towards the church. Of course an old man came towards us and he didn't seem pleased at all to see Micheal or me. Besides, he definitely fits the bill when one would imagine a leader that was actually taking up money because you can bribe then and then doesn't use that money for anything else but them. This man was also quite fat and I could swear he didn't know what it meant to exercise at all. He might even never have stepped foot outside this church at all. Well he looked like that anyways.

"Micheal, what are you thinking? You are not supposed to get out of the church without my knowledge! Who the hell is that right next to you?"

"Your Eminence, this is Vivi. I heard about her and went to pick her up after witnessing a true wonder. She is a Saintess, her healing powers are a miracle."

"A healer you say?"

"Yes but she is quite skilled as well."

"Good job but why didn't you report back to me?"

"I feared she would start moving again as she is a moving from town to tower and I didn't wanted to lose her."

"I see. You are excused."

We got closer and closer to the man till we were right in front of him and even then Micheal made sure he was standing in front of the man so that I wouldn't face him at all. The smell of alcohol immediately came into my nose and I knew this man was drunk. There was really no telling what the man would do and I think Micheal knew that too.