"Yes,"

"Let me carry her, Davina. Just follow me,"

"Sorry for the burden,"

"It's alright. Let's go,"

Raniel said as he carry Allyssa kahit na makikita sa mukha niya na hindi ito natutuwa pero binuhat niya parin ito at napansin ito ni Davina kaya medyo natatawa ito dahil hindi maitago ang kaniyang reaksiyon.

"Bye, Sir Hanz. I'll come to find you when I have decided,"

"Yes, I will wait for your answer. Take care,"

Hanz nodded as he pulls Kinley with his ears kaya umaaray si Kinley habang naglalakad papalayo kasama si Hanz. Davina laughs when she saw that scene while Kinley tries to  escape from Hanz but Hanz didn't let go of his ears.

"Davina, are you coming?"

"Yes! I'm coming!"

Pasigaw na sagot ni Davina dahil nakatingin si Raniel sa kaniya na medyo malayo na siya at nakakunot ang kaniyang noo na nakatingin sa kaniya na tila ba sinasabi ng kaniyang tingin na bilisan niyang sumunod sa kaniya.

"..."

Hindi na nagsalita si Raniel nong makita niyang sumunod si Davina sa kaniya at pumunta sila kung nasaan ang mga kasama ni Raniel.

"Oh, you're here, son. Is she the friend that you are talking about? Hello, Raniel's friend. How are yo--!"

"Yes, she is, father. Don't bother her with many questions. By the way, Davina this is my father, Count Kennedy,"

"Nice meeting you, Miss Davina. I didn't think that my son li--"

"Father, we need to go. Allyssa needs to rest,"

"Alright. Miss Davina, I would like to talk to you when you have time,"

"O-ofcourse, Count Kennedy,"

Davina awkwardly answered while looking at Count Kennedy who look like just Raniel but smiling unlike his son who has poker face when Raniel pulls her and she didn't notice na wala na itong buhat dahil hinila siya sa kaniyang kamay papalayo mula sa kaniyang ama.

~~~

"She really looks tired. Is she okay?"

"Yes, she's just fatigued. She needs rest and feed her with nutritious food that will help her regain her energy fast. I was amazed that she competes with this condition,"

The physician answered Raniel when he let checked on Davina since she didn't wake up at the carriage when he tries to wake her up which makes him worried so he immediately calls a physician and carried Davina as he let someone carry Allyssa.

"I see. I thought she has an illness,"

"She's okay but not totally as I can see that she still has bruises that are still healing. You can't see it that clearly but she has it on her wrists,"

The physician said as he points to the faint marks on her wrists which makes him frown when he saw it. He left without saying anything which makes the physician surprised since he didn't think that he will just leave like that.

~~~

"..."

Davina wakes up so energetic as she had a good sleep at nagulat naman ito nong mapansin niya si Allyssa na nakatingin ito sa kaniya dahil napaupo siyang bumangon na nakapikit.