~33~: That one kid... no way...

Start from the beginning

"It's alright."

He smiled at them one last time before we both got into my room and sat down at the small table in a corner. My room was nothing fancy but it was comfortable nonetheless.

"So due to what pleasure did you come to see me?"

"I want to talk with you."

"Talk? About what?"

"How you saved me yesterday."

"What do you mean?"

"Only an angel or a saint can do such a miracle."

"And yet here I am doing this...."

"You are a saint."

"Nope."

Why am I denying this?

Am I out of my mind?

I want to infiltrate the church!

So why am I doing this?

Gosh! I must be out of my mind!

"Then what would you say you are then?"

"Just someone who wants to change the world."

"Change it? How?"

"I ... ahm...hmm...."

"It's fine if you don't answer."

"Enough about me. Who the heck are you?"

"A bit late for introductions... sorry. I should have done this earlier."

With that he stood up once again to bow in front of me and then stop to look at me and that was when he said his name. I thought that I misread it at first but nope. Besides I should have known this person was someone important with these two guards dressed in silver and white armor. Only the holy knights could wear that color scheme. I should have known that and yet I was soo tired that I could only focus on one thing at a time. However I just woke up from my daze and realized who the kid in front of me was.

"I am Micheal del Gracio and I am the next in line leader of the church,for now I am just a high priest."

"..."

Yup...

I should have known...

How blind am I to not realize it was him!

I mean... holy knights and then calling him Eminence... I should have known...

"Now can I ask for your name?"

"Call me Vivi."

"Is that what the Lady wants?"

"Why call me a lady? I am a no one."

Something felt off and honestly it felt more as if he was studying my own reactions to tell something. Maybe he even knew the truth already. Ah who was I kidding. He for sure knew who I was but I couldn't reveal my cards before he didn't explicit told me that he knew them already. There was a slight chance that he didn't and no matter what, this would be definitely confusing if he knew I was an Underwood.

"Because you are of noble blood. You are an Underwood."

And of course he knows... should I be surprised about this fact?

"So you know...."

"I only know a bit. Besides only the Underwoods have these golden eyes.... Can you tell me what happened? I am here to return the favor."

"If you mean that I want to go back to my family, then no. I don't."

"Did they do something to you?"

"No. There is just a reason why I am here."

"Has this something to do with making a change?"

"Yes...."

"How about telling me?"

"Why should I do that?"

"Because the church always warned the people that when the dragons cease to exists, this land will too."

"What?! How did you know about it?"

"There is an oracle which states that when all the dragons rise to the air, they will leave nothing but ashes behind!"

"I never head of that before."

"No one has because this was one that was sent to the king which then forbade us to send words of it around."

"Alright but why is the crown then trying to get rid of the Underwoods?"

"That is because they think that this oracle means that the Underwoods will come to power and ruin everything but we knew better and warned them time over time again."

".... this damn crown...."

"Seeing as you are here and want to make a change, I assume you have a plan?"

"Not really, I honestly wanted to meet you and then see what I could do but I never thought that there was such an oracle at all."

"I see... well now that you have met me, what did you want to talk about?"

"As you could witness, I have the ability to heal people... I hoped I could stay with you guys till I could find a way to change things."

"Alright."

There weren't really any discussions at all and he just agreed to what I said. It was a bit suspicious but I didn't really have a choice. I knew if I would get back, I would get spoiled and wouldn't be able to do anything at all. Now that I had a chance, I wanted to take it and see where I would get.

"Why did you agree to this easily?"

"Why shouldn't I? I mean, I would have definitely suffered till someone would have found me and you just healed every wound and I mean every as in old would as well. I am thankful and if there is a way to help you, I will."

"Why though! This has nothing to do with you!"

"It is the church's fault that the Underwoods are targeted and I want to make up for the mistake of my elders. Besides, it is my problem if the world ends, there is nothing to live for."

"I see where you are coming from...."

This kid was young but I was young too. There was no reason why we shouldn't know what was going on and besides my mind was a bit different. I could tell that he matured early as well because of circumstances and as he said he was the next leader of the church which means he was getting education really early on.

"So you want to stay with the church?"

"If possible? I would be safe from the crown this way."

"True and your family? They are searching for you."

"I know but this is more important."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes."

"There is no going back to this."

"I know. I made up my mind a long time ago."

"Alright Vivi. From now on you are a Saint and everyone in the church has to give you respect. I will also assign your sleeping quarters to be right next to mine. Don't go far away from me at all times. There are enemies everywhere."

At that time I didn't know what he really meant when he said that but I already agreed to this anyways. There was no going back nor did I want to go back at all.