"I have kids now Jon, they are my real family too." Rieka corrected. "I love you but I love them."

'It's nice to see you my Lord.' Podrick fondly.

"I see you are supporting the enemy though' Tyrion joked.

'the enemy?' Rieka questioned. 'really Tyrion?' he grabbed her hand giving it a kiss. She smiled down at him. 

''I am glad you are alive' podrick told him.

"Me too. I was looking forward to seeing that smile." Tyrion remarked staring back at RIeka. 

'What's in there?' one of the guards asked Sandor as he stood closest to the cage.

'Don't fucking touch it!' sandor snapped.

'I thought you were dead' brienne of tarth said to sandor.

'Not yet you came pretty close though.' He told her not looking at her.

'I was only trying to protect her.' Brienne said.

'You and me both'

'She is alive, Arya.'

'Where?' sandor questioned.

'Winterfell.'

'Who is protecting her if you're here?'

'The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way.' Brienne corrected.

'It won't be me' Sandor told her. "She wolf." Sandor declared and Rieka smirked back at him. "Hell girl I thought you were dead." 

"I thought the same about you." Rieka agreed. "Just kidding, I've been busy, havent had time to worry about you Clegane, sorry." 

"You were busy." Sandor agreed nodding to Lancelot. Rieka stroked a hand over his little head. 

'Here we are strangers at black waters bay. Strange place for a reunion' Tyrion remarked stealing glances back at Rieka as she moved among the group happily. 

''It is my lord' Podrick agreed.

'I don't think I am anyone's Lord anymore Podrick.'' Tyrion countered. 

''I'm sure your new queen will be happy to restore your lordship if she makes it to the throne.' Bronn offered

'Remember my offer Bronn whatever they're paying you I will pay you double.' Tyrion reminded him.

'Don't worry about me I'm looking after myself I'm doing just fine.' He told tyrion. "Rieka is a pain in the ass though, a sexy pain in the ass but still. Pain, I see why you like her." Tyrion chuckled. 

''She is but I still love her." Tyrion agreed. "You know... You put yourself at risk doing this meeting' Tyrion told him as they walked the long journey to the arena.

'I put yourself at risk, I put your head on the line for this meeting, cersei, she doesn't care about me. however, now thanks to me she got two traitor heads coming right through her door she can chop them off the moment she gets tired all thanks to Bronn of the fucking black water!' Bronn called out 'I'm looking out for myself.' He told tyrion.

"She isnt chopping heads." Rieka called up to them. "It's your queen I'm worried about. Cersei isnt being difficult." Jon cocked his head at her. 

''It's good to see you again' Tyrion told Bronn. 

'Yeah you too.' Bronn agreed. 

'My lord-' podric began.

'Come on you can suck his magic cock later.' Bronn declared. 

'Anyone touches it I will kill you first' Sandor said pointing at the crate that the white walker was trapped in they made their way to the arena where Cersei and Jaime were not waiting for them. Rieka smiled kissing Jon's cheek and Tyrion so desperately wanted those lips on him but she walked ahead moving to the lifted seating area. Lancelot was still fast asleep on her chest. 

 Daenerys was still not seen as everyone else made their way closer to the woman who currently possessed the iron throne... But no one was there when they got to the arena just a few guards and suddenly they were surrounded by the Colosseum. Birds chirped cricket sung everything else in the world was quiet. Rieka sighed closing her eyes as she waited. Jon stared back at her, Tyrion took a step towards her but Sandor blocked his path. 

''I left this shit city because I did not want to die and I am I gonna die in this shit city' Sandor told tyrion

'What?'' Tyrion countered. 

''Well this is your idea all of this is your idea it always seems like whenever there is some cunt idea there's always a Lannister behind it.' Sandor told him.

'And some cunt Clegane to help see it through.' Tyrion added.

'I mean... hes not wrong!" Rieka called over to them. "Sandor that is... but also Tyrion." Rieka nodded to Cersei, Gregor marched behind her and sandor scowled. "Family reunions all around!" Rieka declared dramatically and Tyrion forgot just how easy Rieka made him smile. 

Cersei and Jaime and the mountain along with the rest of her guards came out marching towards them. the mountain wore a helmet his face completely concealed but he was bigger and larger than any man it was him. Theon grayjoy's uncle, Euron was also with them. RIeka didnt like Euron but he had the fleets. 

'Remember me?' Sandor asked marching up to his brother. 'Yeah you do... You're even fucking uglier than I am now...' sandor stared him down. 'what did they do to you? It doesn't matter, this is not how it ends for you brother. you know who is coming for you, you've always known.' Sandor told him marching away.

"That was great," Rieka decided as Cersei took her seat, Sandor's eyes drifted over to her. "I'm going to take note for when I see sansa again." She mused.