6. Give Him To Me For A Night

Start from the beginning

Yet now, I hadn't even said anything and he was still stuttering. It made me feel good. "Do you want to do it?" I asked. Callum sighed.

"I don't know Irene. 5 minutes ago, I was standing outside your door wondering if my mistress for the night would be sexy or not. And now I'm here, standing in front of my fucking wife who.... who's smirking at me like she owns the world!" he screamed.

I raised a brow. "I thought you were submissive" I said, referring to his tone of voice. "IRENE!" he shouted yet again.

"Can you not! Can't you see I'm struggling! Struggling with the stupid news that just broke on me like a bomb!" he exclaimed.

"So you think I'm not having the same mental reaction Callum?" I asked with my voice calm, opposite to his strained one.

"It's not the same!" he shouted yet again. "Oh it is Callum" I changed my voice to my dominant one as I stepped towards him.

I watched as he gulped and took a step back with every step I took forward.

Eventually, I had him caged against the wall. "W-what are you d-doing?" he asked nervously.

"Why so nervous husband? You can fuck random women out there in the world, but are scared that YOUR WIFE is coming too close?" I asked him.

Suddenly, his look changed. The fear vanished as the confidence came back. He pushed me away, surprising me in the act, causing me to stumble back.

Oh how I wanted to break that confidence.

"Don't act like you haven't done it either. Nova told me all about your stupid trainings to new submissives" he scoffed at me.

"Well, at least I never got into an actual relationship" I replied back sassily. Callum's eyes dropped as he realized he had no comeback to that.

Just then, Nova walked in. "So, did you talk?" she asked while looking at me. I nodded. "Yeah, your sub is very amusing I must say" I replied.

Callum whipped his head towards me, his eyes daring me to say anything more. "Amusing? How?" Nova asked.

"Oh nothing, just that fact that–" "Nothing Nova! It's nothing really" Callum cut me off.

"You let your sub talk to you like that? Call you by your name and cut another mistress off?" I asked.

I internally smirked, knowing Callum was in even more trouble now. "No I didn't–" "On your knees" Nova cut him off.

"Nova please" Callum whispered. Nova stepped forward and yanked his head back by his hair.

"Did I not tell you to be a good boy?" she asked, her voice going deep now. Callum gulped. "You did mistress" he replied.

"And did you follow my command?" she asked. Callum shook his head. "No mistress" he said. Fuck!

Seeing Callum this submissive was making me horny beyond possibilities.

"On your knees bad boy" Nova repeated herself and let Callum's hair go. Callum obeyed and swiftly got down on his knees.

"Now crawl up to mistress Irene and apologize" Nova said. I smirked at that while Callum's eyes went wide.

He looked at Nova with pleading eyes. "Mistress I can't –" He was cut off yet again as Nova slapped him – not so harshly.

"What have I taught you? Where are you supposed to look?!" Nova screamed in anger.

I saw Callum's hand turn into a fist as he stopped it from going up and soothing his now red cheek.

"Sorry mistress" he said and looked back down. "Now do as I said" Nova commanded. Callum closed his eyes but still turned towards me.

His face blew up with humiliation as he crawled to me. Once near my legs, he sat back on his heels with his head low and hands on his thighs.

"I'm sorry, mistress Irene" he gritted the words out his mouth forcefully. I smirked at his reaction and then turned towards Nova.

"You have a lovely sub Nova" I said as I bent down to Callum's eye level. He looked me straight in my eyes, but I didn't say anything.

Oh how I would enjoy breaking this little brat!

I gave Callum a wink before standing up. "But I think he needs some disciplining" I said as I looked back at Nova. She shrugged.

"He's yours for the night. Do what you want" she said. I watched Callum's eyes go wide as he took in Nova's words.

"Mistress no. Please" he immediately begged as he stood up from his position. This time, I was the one who slapped him.

Callum's hand immediately went up to his cheek as he looked at me with shock.

"Right now, I am your mistress. Not her. And I don't think I allowed you to stand, did I?" I questioned.

"You fucking bitch!" Callum shouted. "CALLUM!" Nova screamed. "But mistress she –"

"Not a word! Not a word out of your mouth! I thought you'd be good for me. At least on our last night together. But you just have to do this right?" I watched as Nova's eyes turned into ones of disappointment.

Callum's eyes widened as he ran to her feet and fell down. "No mistress, I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" he cried.

That was really shocking. I was in no way expecting Callum to do that. I really didn't know a thing about him.

"You've failed me Callum. You've failed my 3 years of hard work on you" Nova said as she looked at Callum with sad eyes.

I knew what she was doing. Some subs had the really bad urge to please their doms. They never wanted their dominants to be upset or disappointed in them.

And in just 5 minutes, I figured Callum was one of them. Nova was using his emotions against him, and as cruel as it sounds, it needed to be done to put brats like him back in their place.

"Mistress please! I promise I'll be good, but please don't be upset" Callum said as more tears spilled from his eyes.

I knew he was holding his sobs back because he knew I was standing right there. But I wanted to see him cry, wanted to see him break.

"Thank god it was just me! What if it was somebody else? What if word got out that Mistress Nova doesn't know how to keep her subs in place huh?" I added to his misery.

"I'm sorry" he said as he looked at Nova with pleading eyes who just looked away from him. But then, I decided to play good cop.

"But I think you should give him a second chance" I said as I walked over to them. "You think?" Nova asked. I nodded.

"Yes. Subs tend to get a little rebellious with new doms. So this reaction was really expected" I said.

Callum looked at me, his eyes filled with confusion as he wondered why I was helping him. But I was really just helping myself.

"Fine. But how do I do it?" Nova asked. Callum sighed in relief as he realized his mistress was going to give him a second chance.

But I smirked, knowing I would steal that comfort from him soon.

"Give him to me for a night. Let me punish him. If he can take it, you forgive him, if not, you do as you like."

Callum's breath of relief vanished and his breath hitched. Nova looked back at Callum for consent. But he was stuck.

If he said no, Nova might not forgive him. If he said yes, he was stuck with me. Oh poor boy!

He looked at me and then at Nova. He did this three times before looking down and sighing. "I'll do it" he whispered.

Now that's a good boy.