•Chapter 34• Good Old Days

"So he's in danger but you can't tell me what it is?" Henry questions. Liz silently shakes her head. "You wouldn't believe us if we told you. It's not important anyways. What matters is that we need your help to keep him safe." His brother tells him. Henry looks at him. "So you disappear for a few days, after months of barely saying a word to me, and now you're asking me for help? Which is most likely related to your sort of ex-girlfriend who caused your whole emo depression phase you went through." Henry summed it all up. Andrew looks at his brother awkwardly. "Sound about right," Liz mutters. "Yeah, I'll do it," Henry tells them. They both look up in surprise. "Y-you'll do it? You mean you will actually help us?" Andrew asks. "Yeah. You're my brother. Plus, I'm trying to do better. And if you don't want to say, for whatever reason, why this is all happening. I have to be okay with that. You need my help. I'll be there." Henry assures his brother. "For real?" Andrew frowns. "For real. Besides, family first right?" Henry says. Liz smiles at both boys. "Great!" She cheers. Henry gives her a smile. "Just lead the way, I guess. Tell me what to do and I'll be there." He says. Andrew nodded and patted his brother's back gently.

"Okay, he's in," Megan says looking up from her phone. Jade sighs in relief. "Did Liz send you that?" Jack questions. Megan nodded. "Did she also attach a picture of her and Henry doing the deed? Maybe he can learn something from it." Jack tells her and points at his youngest brother. Jerry didn't respond. His jaw just clenched at the thought of Henry and Liz together. Especially if they would be intimate together. His blood was boiling with anger. He couldn't place it right. He trusted her, with his life if he had to, but there was something about him. Jack came up to him and patted his shoulders while he sat there trying to read. "You know I was joking, right?" He chuckles. Jade looks at Jerry. "Come on. That was funny." Jack chuckles. Jade came up to them. "Jack," She started. He sighs. "He has no humor," Jack complained. "Just not now, okay?" She says. He rolls his eyes and leaves his siblings alone. Jade sat across from her brother on the floor. "I would tell you to ignore him, but I don't think you wanna hear that right now." She chuckles. Jerry looks up at his sister. "I'm sorry they're bugging you so much." She says. "I could've expected it. I shouldn't have revealed anything." He sighs.

She chuckles a little. "I mean, it's kinda funny, though." She said. He just shakes his head slightly and looks back at the book in his lap. She gives him a sweet smile and tilts her head slightly. "Hey, for what it's worth, I think you two are cute." She tells her brother, "I mean, I have no idea how you two found each other. But I'm glad you did. It does explain a lot. For both of you." She added. Jerry rubbed the back of his neck. "I just don't trust him. Ya know?" He started. Jade nodded. Henry wasn't someone they should put their trust in. Normally. But they said he changed, and for now, he was their best shot. "You trust her, right?" She asks. "Yeah, of course, I do," Jerry said. Silence washed over them. Jade looks at the other two boys. They had found their way back to Megan, making her giggle a little. "They're horrible." She mumbles. "Like vultures. I know." Jerry rolls his eyes. "Have they been like this the whole time?" Jade asks her brother. "Most of the time. They can't get a grip. Ever since we got back together, they're constantly drooling over her." Jerry complained. "Weren't they doing that anyway?" Jade asks. "Not like this. This is way worse." He chuckles. Jade smiles as she looks at her brother.

"You know, I missed this. Us. We always have so much fun. A lot more than those two" Jade admitted. Jerry returns the smile. "Yeah, we're definitely the best combination." He chuckles. "Oh, yeah, definitely." Jade agrees with him. They laugh together as they joke about their siblings. Jerry completely forgot about his girlfriend and all these troubles. Suddenly, Jade noticed him focusing on her nose. He leaned forward and pulled out one tissue from the pack in his pocket. "Your nose is bleeding." He says and pressed the tissue underneath her nose. She smiles and takes it from his hand. "Thanks." She smiles. When he sits back down, his eyes briefly wandered back to his brothers. "What do you think Dad is doing right now?" He questions. Jade looks at him. "I don't think we want to know." She answered. She looks down at the bloody tissue in her hands and sighed. "Are you all right?" He asks her. She nodded in response and wiped away more blood coming from her nose. "Does it hurt?" He questions. She shakes her head. "No. It's just annoying." She replied. Jerry made eyes at her but decided not to say anything about it.

Shutting the door behind him as quietly as possible. He didn't want anyone to see him. Leaving the building and walking over to his car. He checked if there was no one there with him. The streets were empty. No cars. No people on the streets. No dogs barking. He didn't expect anyone to be here anyway. It was the middle of the night. He opened the door of the car and got inside. When he started the vehicle and drove off. The plan was clear. Drive back home, go to the house across the street, and shoot him. No one would know it was him. He was dead to the public eye. He needed to do this. The thought of Eric's dead body made him chuckle. Chuckling turns into laughter. Maniactic laughter. He couldn't stop. Bill Salvini sat in his car while driving, laughing loudly at the thought of his dead neighbor. Revenge for his wife. He was convinced Eric was responsible for her death. The thoughts, made him think back at those good old days. 
Young Bill Salvini stepped away from the chair. Louis tilted his head slightly. He noticed a tear rolling down the boy's eye. "He's crying again," Louis tells his friend. "As long as he doesn't shit his pants," Bill replied. He bends down to pick up the axe from the floor. He turned back to the boy in the chair. The eyes of the boy widened as soon as he saw the blood on the axe. "You won't feel a thing." Bill assured him, "Neither did she." He said before swinging his axe at the boy's body. But the sound of Louis dropping something caused him to miss. There was no blood, just a scream of fear. Young Bill glared at his friend. "What the fuck, dude?!" He exclaimed. Louis rolls his eyes at him. "Chill, old man," Louis replied. He walked up to the boy and stood behind him. He grabbed his face and lifted it up. The boy had tears in his eyes. Louis tilted his head. "I'm not buying it." He said. He stabbed the little knife he had hidden in his sleeve into the boy's neck. The boy screamed in pain. Louis glanced at Bill with a smirk. He cut the rest of the boy's neck. "The axe would've been easier," Bill tells him. Louis walked up to his best friend and handed him the knife. "But this was way more fun." He replied. Bill rolls his eyes and wipes the blood off the blade with his finger before sucking it off.

A/n: apologies for the sloppy chapter maybe. I tried my best. I'm not feeling very well but I wanted to put out a chapter. Hope you still liked it!
-Jay25211💜🤗