"Is that it?" 

"You may leave now" Wren grabbed a purse off the chair and made her way around me, walking away very fast.

I turned around looking at the place where she had just stood, I didn't get it and I wasn't even trying to. I turned around and found my mother looking at me.

"Is Wren okay?" She asked concernedly and I pushed away whatever was starting to form in my head. I wasn't going to think about it.

"You should ask her that" I replied 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I am, I just have to meet up with the Student Council for a discussion. We're meeting at the Lexington to finalize some things for the final weeks of school" 

"Take care of yourself, I'll see you later" She said and walked away.

I looked over the white hoodie I'd pulled myself into, Laila had gotten us matching hoodies but I wasn't going to give anyone a reason to talk about mine and Laila's relationship. I went back to my room, changed hoodies and walked out of the house towards my car.

My phone began ringing as I put my key in the ignition, I answered the phone without checking who it was.

"Where are you?" The person on the other side of the line asked

"In my car, anything in particular baby?" I asked with a smirk on my face

"Baby?" The person exclaimed

"Who is this?" I asked and looked down at the screen of my phone, I saw that it was Whitney and she was laughing at me. 

"Seriously though? You're flirting with a girl three years younger than you, the girl happens to be your sister" She laughed again

"What do you want? If you haven't noticed, I'm in a hurry" 

"In a hurry to see your girlfriend?" Whitney teased

"What do you want?" I asked again and the next thing I heard was someone knocking on the window. 

I unlocked the door of my car and Whitney got into the passenger seat. I looked over her ponytail, accessories and little purple dress. 

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked her 

"If I am, you don't need to know" She sassed with a smirk, her head turned to the side revealing a pair of silver studs which I was sure she did not get herself and no one I know gave it to her. 

"Why are you in my car?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" 

"The meeting, William" 

"I'm not going to drive myself there now, will I?" 

"I can't wait for you to start driving perhaps you'll stop bugging me" 

"You won't even be around for me to bug you" She said and I watched her smile fade before she looked away. 

I didn't say anything because I didn't want to think about the fact that I had ten months to spend with my family before leaving. Speaking of which, I haven't heard back from universities I applied to. I needed to keep up to date with my own life, things needed to change because I would soon have bigger responsibilities. 

I have been avoiding so many things lately, it's becoming a problem. That was the problem on my mind as I drove to the Lexington, the gates were locked but there was a guard outside who saw my car and approached me.

"Good afternoon. School ID and Council ID please?" I showed him mine and Whitney showed hers in turn. The gates opened and we drove through, I saw a familiar car pull up next to us.