Chapter 4

William's POV
I think I'm dreaming, Laila just accepted me and she did it willingly. I just can't believe it happened, I'm so happy.

Speaking of happiness, I can't wait for this testing phase to be over so I can tell this to whoever I want although I don't want low-key stuff. I just don't want people interfering in mine and Laila's lives, high school is a gossip community, it's all most students do.

I'm excited for tomorrow, but first I have to do my homework. I have to keep my grades up but Laila has extremely good grades being the top student and she works hard for that title.

*Some hours later*
I am thoroughly tired and spent from reading and writing for so long. I'm too tired to eat so I prepare my stuff for school,take a shower and drift into a deep sleep.

Little did I know that disaster was going to strike the next day while I was so happy to meet up with Laila. A little storm was coming my way and I didn't know it but we would come out of it anyways.

*next day at school*
I park my car and walk into school but everyone seems to be looking at something I can't see and the thing is gone before I can see it. I attend my classes and I head to my homeroom and see my friends there, well Laila,Tyler, Alistair,Alyssa,Kayla and I are in the same homeroom. I walk up to Alyssa and ask to borrow her best friend for the next hour or so and she says yes so I drag Laila to the other side of the classroom while the others look on in amusement.

"I know we agreed to get to know each other but I didn't sign up for becoming the school's latest trending gossip" Laila speaks up
"People will talk, Lexie"
"I know that"
"If you know that, then let them be"
"I will"
"Do your own stuff, you don't have to care"
"Okay I'm sorry, let's continue"
"I will ask the first question then"
"Go ahead"
"What is your favorite food?"
"Spaghetti"
"You like spaghetti?"
"Yes I do. Hard to believe I know, so what's yours?"
"Pancakes with strawberries, whipped cream, honey and banana slices"
"A breakfast food, really?"
"Yes really"
"Yet you say pastries aren't food but whatever. It's my turn so your favorite color?"
"Royal blue"
"Blue is typical for boys but royal blue at least it's cute"

"Thanks, so what is yourrrr favorite color?"
"Well I don't have a favorite but they range between five different colors"
"And they are?"
"Well they are black,royal blue,white,red and deep gray"
"Why black or grey?"
*There's just something classy about black and grey is just a nice color. Sue me,Liam!"
"Calm down,I don't plan on suing anyone" I laugh
"My turn again,what is your favorite type of cake?"
"Well it's chocolate cake,yours?"
"Red velvet cake,that stuff is heavenly"
"So what are your hobbies?"

"Well I just so happen to love reading so yes I have a lot of novels and I read e-books too but my main app is Wattpad. I also like photography, singing, writing and sometimes I dabble in motivational speaking and speech writing. The motivational speaking and speech writing part is all me but I don't get to do it personally you know,I write them for people"

"You amaze me more everyday,Lexie. If anything I should be the one intimated by you,you're good at what you do."
"I'm pretty amazing I know"she says with a cocky grin
"Yeah yeah" I chuckle
"So what are your hobbies?"
"I love computers and programming and I game too,I sing sometimes and yes I play soccer once in a while"
"You sing, Liam?"
"Yes occasionally but never in public"
"Aww,I'll make you sing for me one of these days but I bet you aren't as good as me"
"Sure" I reply sarcastically

"My turn again,what sports do you play?"
"I play normal boys sports ma'am"
"Creep,just say it cause I know you don't just work out. That body speaks for itself, Liam"
"Okay so I play soccer, what sports do you play"
"I play sports,Liam"
"What sports,Lexie?"
"I play badminton in my free time and yes I'm an athlete."
"Marry me?"
She laughs and replies, "Maybe I will"
"Are you flirting with me,Lexie?"
"Whatever helps you sleep at night darling"
"You're such a character" I laugh loudly she joins me until the teacher came to scold us and we sobered up finally till we chuckled again.