Chapter 11

꧁ Lila's New Plan But Something ꧂
Unexpected Happened

After finding out new information. Lila is now ready to make an appearance right in front of Chat Noir and continue working her plan. All she needs to do is strategically place herself in situations where he would come to her rescue, feigning distress and vulnerability. It will be just a piece of cake since Marinette already revealed his sensitivity which also can be one of his weaknesses. But will she succeed at creating a close bond with Chat Noir? During the middle of her plan, something happened to her that she wasn't expecting to happen. But what is it?

-Previously-

Lila reveled in her own wickedness, confident that her revenge was well underway. The battle was far from over, and Lila's wrath had only just begun.

"Be careful what words that always slipped out of your mouth, Marinette. You should know who you should trust. You don't know what I'm capable of."

She muttered under her breath as she walked away.

-Currently-

Lila was just talking to Marinette and her friends. Everything was just all normal, all of them were just having fun talking to each other. But an akuma came out of nowhere and started to attack everyone.

As chaos erupted with the sudden appearance of an akuma, Lila saw this as an unexpected opportunity to further her plan. She pretended to be caught off guard, displaying fear and vulnerability in front of Chat Noir. Her acting skills were put to the test as she cried out for help, making sure to catch his attention amidst the commotion.

"Please, someone help me! It's after me!" She cried out, as the akuma was about to approach her. Her screams caught the black cat's attention. Chat Noir, who was being the heroic and chivalrous character he was, immediately sprang into action. He rushed to Lila's side, ready to protect her from any harm. Lila played the part of a distressed damsel perfectly, allowing Chat Noir to come to her rescue and bask in the glory of his heroic deeds. "Please, run now and find some safe place to hide."

While Chat Noir fought against the akuma, Lila made sure to never leave the scene and remain close to him, subtly weaving herself into his thoughts and emotions. She relied on her charm and newfound vulnerability to win his trust and sympathy. Lila knew that if she could create a bond with Chat Noir, she would have a powerful tool to use against Marinette.

Chat Noir noticed something. Iris never seemed to leave the place, so his plan is to lead the akuma to another place where there are no civilians. But since he was too distracted making up his own plan, the akuma hit him too hard on his face. Making him fall onto his back.

Lila, who was feeling satisfied about Chat Noir getting weakened, almost forgot how to act. But she remembered that she was playing the role of a nice, sweet, innocent girl. So she immediately stepped in and defended Chat Noir pretendly.

"Stop! Please let him go! If you want to beat him up, you have to get past me first." As Lila bravely stepped forward to defend Chat Noir, the akuma hesitated for a moment, momentarily distracted by her unexpected intervention. "A fight with a normal being is a waste of time. There's nothing you can do to defeat me. You have no powers or any weapon to fight back. A fight with you would just be a disgrace."