Chapter 7

-Author's Note-

"I forgot to mention this in my description. There would be a lot of time skip due to my private life. I am a very busy person, so that's why there would be a lot of time skips happening in this story. If I'm not gonna do a lot of time skipping, then I won't be able to finish the story before the school starts again or I might get lazy due to a lot of chapters. So, please understand my reason why there's a lot of time skip. Thank you."

_________________________________

꧁Hesitation꧂

After the night of the date, Marinette kept getting bothered by the heroine's question. She doesn't know if she should agree to be his girlfriend since Adrien was the person who holds her heart. But after convincing herself that the heroine is the one for her. One person had found out about their dirty secret leading Marinette to hesitate. Is she finally going to agree to Chat noir's question and be with the man she loves or will she back out because of this person?

-Previously-

"I'm thinking of a way to stop her from hurting Marinette. She had hurted her enough already." He said, and the kwami spoke to him. "I hope you're only letting her off with a warning." The kwami said. But he shook his head and gripped his phone in anger. "No. I had always let her off with a warning, but she wouldn't listen. It's time for a change. She needed more than a warning."

-Currently-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The morning was just like usual. Starting their day by preparing themselves for school. Marinette was having cereal while Adrien was having a pancake that was fried by his father who used an old recipe when he was still young. Anyway, after they had eaten their breakfast. Adrien has now headed to school, excited to meet Marinette. Meanwhile, Marinette was still preparing her things and after she did, she headed to school and saw Adrien standing on the main entrance.

"He is so... Handsome..."

She thought to herself. As she admires him from a distance. But the blond had no clue that the girl he was waiting for had finally arrived.

"NO MARINETTE!"

Her mind yelled.

"YOU HAVE CHAT NOIR NOW, WHO'S WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER!"

Her mind said but her heart kept saying one thing...

"He's your first love. He's the reason who made you clumsy, he's the one who made you stutter the whole time. You could feel your legs weakening around him. HE'S THE ONE FOR YOU."

That's what her heart kept saying to her. But her mind disagrees with the heart. Her mind cannot see the heart's point.

"If he's the one for her. How come he chose someone else? If she's with Chat noir, she can be her true self. She can express what she truly feels. And she's the only option that Chat noir would choose. She deserves to be with him."

The bluenette was confused. As the two continued to debate with their opinions. Trying to prove their point, until...

"Hey Marinette! What are you thinking?" The bluenette let out a squeal when she noticed the blond was near her face. Only a few closer, the blond would already have kissed her cheek. "A-adrien?!" She blushed.