𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

When Marinette woke up, she couldn't think anything else except her date with the famous hero of Paris. Whenever she's preparing herself, all she could think was him. Eating her breakfast, she could imagine him, in front of her. As they ate their food together.

"MARINETTE! HURRY UP, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Her mother yelled, making her jump. "COMING!" She grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs but tripped. She landed on her butt and stood up, as she rubbed it. "Ouch..." "Finally... you are here. Here is your lunch, go now and make sure you share your lunch with your friends."

Sabine said, passing her lunch, as she was busy writing list of orders. "Okay mom, bye I'll see you guys later." She said, she kissed her cheeks and left.

At school

She was busy daydreaming about the black cat heroine, until she heard Mrs. B yelled.

"Wha-what?" She looked at Mrs. B and she looked furious that she could get akumatized. "MARINETTE! This is the 8th times; I have called your name. You should pay attention to your teacher whenever they're talking." Soon, the classroom was filled with laughter, Marinette scoffed and looked on the table.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Bustier, I was lost in thoughts." She mumbled, as her cheeks turns red from embarrassment. "Well, you shouldn't bring things that isn't related to school. School is a place for learning not for daydreaming, now come here and please give your classmates each paper, were going to have a test today." She said, fixing the paper.

The whole class groaned and grabbed their pen while Adrien just chuckled at Marinette's silliness. Marinette started to hand papers to her classmates, but as she was passing the paper to Adrien. He grabbed it and slowly rub her hands with his thumb.

"Thanks Marinette [blushing]" he said and began to answer his paper. "You-you-you're we-" She stuttered, while he chuckled loving to see her get flustered. "HURRY UP! WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR THIS DUPAIN CHENG!" Chloe yelled, slamming her hands on the table so hard that it made everyone jumped.

"Owie!" She cried, shaking her hands in the air. "Chloe! Please next time don't yell to my class, your classmates are answering their papers and you're disturbing them." Mrs. B said, Chloe just sat down and groaned.

After she handed the papers to her classmates, she quickly answers her paper excited to see her knight. Every class, she keeps checking the time. Until Adrien, tapped her shoulder.

"Marinette, focus! Our project might explode!" He yelled, forcing her hand to steady to make sure none of any liquids will mix into their project. "What did you say?" She asked, turning her head towards Adrien, then there it was *BOOM* she has accidentally dropped a liquid on their project.

The students began to cough, as the smoke spread across the room. "Oh my Gosh! I'm very sorry everyone!" She apologized, bowing her head. The students just gave her a glare and began insulting her. She looked at Adrien with guilty eyes and apologized. "I'm very sorry Adrien, I'll make sure I will focus next time." She apologized, Adrien placed her hand on shoulder and began comforting her.

"Don't worry Marinette, it's fine. We all make mistakes sometimes, that's why we need to learn from it." He said, grabbing a towel on their counter and began wiping the stains on the table. "No need to clean, I'll clean it by myself since I'm the one who made this mess." She said, trying to grab the towel from him but accidentally touched his hands.

"Oh my Gosh! I'm very sorry [laugh's nervously] I- I uhm re-rest room! I need to go to the restroom!" She said, leaving the room faster than the flash.

Adrien, just laughed and continued to wipe the stains off. Finally, its time to go home now. Marinette rushed outside but was stopped by Adrien. "Adrien? Do you need something?" "Oh yeah, can we hang out sometimes? [blushing] I'm feeling alone these days." He asked, scratching the back of his neck. Marinette just gave him an awkward smile and laughed nervously.