Chapter 1: Fake Rumors

~•⚠️Warning: Bullying & Cursing⚠️•~

*Beep, beep, beep*

Marinette covered her ears using her pillow and groaned, shutting her eyes tightly as the alarm continues to ring.

"Marinette, sweetie, wake up! You must get ready for school!" Her mother yelled from downstairs, she groaned, slapping her face, and responded. "Five more minutes, Mom!" She yelled back with raspy voice.

"If you don't get up right now, you're going to be late!" She took a moment to realize what had her mother said and suddenly her eyes open wide, after remembering it's Monday which means she has a class for this morning.

"Oh god... I forgot It's Monday." With a grunt, Marinette sat up, giving the alarm a tap making it turn off, she removes her blanket that was covering her legs and got down from her bed and rushed to her bathroom to take a shower.

Time Skip

She struggled to wear her shoes and asked herself. "What time is it?" Marinette checked the clock and saw it was already 8:25 am. "OMG 8:25?! I'm going to be late!" She rushed downstairs and said goodbye to her parents.

As soon she got out from the bakery, she stops to see the traffic light is green, she looked back at the road as she watches the cars continues to drive. Not even a minute later, the light changed into red, she suddenly run and continue what she was doing.

Marinette slammed the door open, and tripped, landing on her chest. "Ouch..." She muttered; she looked up to see her classmates staring at her. "Marinette, why are you late again?" She looked in front of her, to see Mrs. Caline crossing her arm with a displease look on her face. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Bustier. But I have a good reason why I'm late today."

She said, standing up and removes some dirt that was on her clothes. "And what's that reason?" Before she could say it, her enemy, Chloe, interrupted them by one of her lamest jokes. "Probably she was busy dreaming about Adrikins! Hahaha!" She laughed, Marinette clenched her fist and yelled.

"I do not!" Mrs. Bustier clicked her teeth with her tongue and rubbed the temple of her forehead. "It's fine Marinette, just go sit down." Marinette nodded and went to her sit and listened.

After the class had ended, they went outside and talked. "Girl, what Chloe says was true right?" Her best friend asked, smirking on her. "You already know it... Can't believe she will say that in front of Adrien!" The boys came up to them and waved. "Hey girls! What are you two doing today?" Adrien asked, Marinette's cheeks turned red and suddenly raised her hand and began to wave it very fast.

"Nothing special, how about you two?" The two boys took out 4 tickets and wave it in front of them. "Me and Adrien are going to the movies, and we were wondering if you and Marinette would want to come with us, just the only four of us." Alya looked at her best friend who was beside her, and smirked as she watches her reaction.

"I-I like would go to, I mean I would go to like, no! I mean ugh..." She groaned as she covers her face from embarrassment. "She's cool with it." Her best friend chuckled, and the two boys smiled with delight. "Cool, I guess it's all set, let's just wait for Adrien's bodyguard to arrive so he can take us to the movies."

"Hehehe yeah..." The bluenette replied and turned to her best friend and whispered. "I can't believe, I'm going to the movies with Adrien!" She said with full excitement, Alya laughed and rub her back. "I know girl, your reaction was so hilarious, you need to work on that." She raised her fist same as hers and do a fist bump.

From a distant, someone is looking at them, who happened to be Lila. She watches the four laughed together and it angered her. She could tell, that the four of them will hang-out again as usual. But she is fine with that, but Marinette with Adrien. How would be that fine if her crush is going out with her enemy. She took a few minutes to work on her plan and decided it would be the best to threaten her.