𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒: 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

It's been months since Chat noir and Marinette are always hanging out. They are always joking around and sometimes they would watch a movie or play games together. Chat noir's feelings for her starts to change, he noticed every time he is with her, his heart would beat like crazy. Just seeing her smile again makes his heart soften. But he couldn't tell what's going on with him, and he needed to ask his friends for advice about it.

"Okay, so what did you call us for, Dude?" He asked, his friends looked at him and continued to munch their lunch. "Okay, so there is a girl-" he said, but got interrupted by Kim. "A girl? Okay I'm expert to this kind of advice." He said, cracking his knuckles.

"Okay, so there is a girl, I have been spending time with her for a few months now [blushing] and every time I'm with her... I would suddenly freeze; my heart will immediately beat faster by just laying my eyes on her and just seeing her smile makes me happy and I don't know what's going on with me!" He spoke, his friends stared at him for a second and burst out laughing.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked, but his friends only snickered. "DUDE! You're in love!" Nino replied, tapping his back. "In love...?" He muttered. "Yes bro! you're in love! Now who is this lucky lady?" Kim asked, they all stopped and stared at him at this situation Adrien was now uncomfortable and don't know what to say.

"Is it Lila?" Ivan asked. His friends began to laugh again. "Lila? Do you even remember that Lila and Chat noir are dating?" Nino asked, while wheezing. "Yeah, don't make Lila look like a slut Ivan!"

"Actually, it's not Lila... its actually... Kagami..." He excused; his friends just looked at him shocked. "Ka-kagami? Your ex-girlfriend!? Dude, don't tell me you're in love with your ex again!"

"Yeah, we thought you're in love with Lila, Chloe, or Marinette! But were glad it's not Marinette." They all agreed. "What's wrong being in love with Marinette?" He asked, his friends just looked at him and looked away.

"Seriously? Fine, I'm going now. Thanks for your advice, guys." He stood up and grabbed his tray and walked towards her. "A-adrien? What are you doing here?" "I saw you eating alone, and I don't want to see any of my friends sitting alone." He spoke, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, thank you Adrien." Both blushed, looking away from each other. Lila came up to them, holding her tray. "Hey, Adrien!" They looked up to her, he waved at her meanwhile the bluenette just groaned in annoyance.

"Do you need something Lila?" He asked, his smile slowly fading away. "I was wondering if you could sit with our friends. Just all of us, except with this bully..." She mumbled her last four words, but both completely heard it.

"No thanks Lila, me and Marinette are fine here. You guys can go and eat your lunches together." He smiled, Lila rolled her eyes and walked away from them. "Why didn't you pick to sit with them? All your friends are there." She said, Adrien looked at her and smiled.

"I don't want you to be alone, and plus you're my only friend who cares about me. You're very special to me Marinette, I would never leave you just to side with them and I promise you that." He said, both blushed. "Adrien, I need to tell you something. I know this isn't the right moment but I lo-" She spoke but got interrupted when the bell rang.

"Oh, looks like we need to go now. How about you continue what you're saying while were going to walk in our next class." He said, he grabbed both of their tray and put it on the table, and both left. "So, what were you trying to say earlier?" He asked, she blushed and began to stutter. "I wa-wanna say that I lo-love-" She stuttered but got pushed by Chloe.

"Adrikins! I missed you! I can't believe you got suspended for 2 weeks because of that peasant Kim! If you want, I could tell my father to expel Kim from our school." She said, kissing his cheeks. "Chloe! You pushed Marinette." He said, he dropped Chloe and helped Marinette up.