Chapter 2

The Comfort

Warning: Sexual Assault, strong languages, violence, and cringe moments⚠️

For this chapter, there's some disturbing scenes that will appear such as, sexual assault, cursing, and fight.

-No one's POV-

Days have passed, but the rumors have never ended. It's like Lila won't even take a break for one day, she wanted to be sure to herself that she would surely put Marinette in distress. Always making a rumor to ruin her pride slowly... And now, another rumor has recently appeared just a few days ago. A rumor about Adrien leaving Lila just for Marinette...

Since then, the students had the courage to body shame her and would even make fun of her look. But who cares about those nonsense words? They're only saying that because they were the one who's insecure and felt bad for themselves for how they built. Now, they're body shaming a person to let themselves know that their body is no longer worse than anyone.

-Present-

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

The bell has rung. Finally, the History class is over. Everyone had finished cleaning their desk and had prepared for their next class. "Don't forget to read page 65-69. We will be having a recitation tomorrow." Mrs. Bustier yelled, as the students began to leave the classroom.

And as for Marinette, a snore can be heard coming from her mouth. She had fallen asleep during class. Caline was surely disappointed for her, because she was the class president and was the one who's responsible to keep her classmates in line and guide them for their next class.

Mrs. Caline knew she was a hard-working student but this has been going on since after the day the first rumor had started. Everything was very confusing for Mrs. Caline, because she suddenly noticed that she had started to sit at the back and not with her best friend Alya. Now, Mrs. Caline is thinking of starting a new election and picking a new class president for class, so the bluenette could take a rest.

She came forward to the sleeping bluenette, and tapped her back. "Marinette, it's time for your next class." The sleepy girl lifted up her head and saw her teacher standing beside her. "Oh, Mrs. Caline. I am very sorry for sleeping during the discussion, you see I was very busy for the-"

"It's okay Marinette, just go to your next class and after the classes meet me here. I need to speak with you." The bluenette felt somehow scared and nervous. But she nodded and left, she had no time to argue with her teacher.

-At the locker-

She put her history book in her locker lazily. She could feel her energy drained from doing her homework last night. And she was also tired of people who kept sending her death threat because of Lila's lies.

She changed into her P.E clothes, but got interrupted when she heard a loud bang from one of the lockers. When she turned around, nothing was there but she did swear to herself that she heard one, so it can't be nothing, right?

But the bluenette shook off her negative thoughts, thinking it was nothing to worry about. She had proceeded to change her clothes and tied her hair into a ponytail and was about to leave but when she had wrapped her hand around the door handle, someone had stopped her by placing his heavy hand on her shoulders, making her flinch.