Chapter 6

The Date II

-Previously-

"Seriously? You said it's only between us staying in this room!" She said angrily, the heroine just glared at her. At this point, both of them are feeling annoyed with each other. "What's wrong with it? Are you complaining right now?" He spoke. The bluenette got annoyed and stood up, leaving the hero behind.

But the heroine didn't do anything, he just sat there as he watched her leave...

-Currently-

But the heroine didn't do anything, he just sat there as he watched her leave... As he watched her leave the room, he hesitated whether he should ask for forgiveness or not. He shut his eyes tightly, he felt like he didn't have any courage to face her again.

But if he will let her leave, then there would be nothing for them now. Everything in this room would be just a waste if he let her leave. And their friendship would end just because of his mistake. And finally, he decided he should apologize. After all, it was all his fault. He promised to her that there wouldn't be any other person in the room except for them, but he didn't exactly do what he said to her.

He stood up bravely and ran after her. But he couldn't see her, until he felt his ears getting irritated from the voice he was hearing, a female voice coming from his childhood friend, Chloe. He could hear her laughter echoing from the other side of the hallway, and he heard her mentioning Marinette's name.

He followed the laughter, and saw Chloe bullying his precious girl. "What is a peasant girl doing here in my father's luxurious hotel? How did you even afford to get here? Don't tell me you sneak in because you're not rich."

"Ugh..." He groaned as he rolled his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Another one of her lamest jokes. The blonde girl continued to insult the poor bluenette, but Marinette did not show any signs of annoyance. It's like she was just listening.

The heroine walked up to them and said. "Chloe, isn't it time for your bedtime?" The blonde looked at the black cat with disgust. "Ugh, what are you doing here you alley cat?" The heroine smirked and put his arm around the bluenette's neck.

"I'm having a date with my girl here, isn't that right babe?" He asked, as he kissed her cheek. The bluenette blushed as she looked at him weirdly. "You two are dating? Ha! This is very hilarious, two peasants dating each other? I wonder what your future would look like." The blonde let out a snort and began to laugh.

"Yeah, two of us having a date in a luxurious hotel, I wonder how we got here... Oh right, I remembered, I'm richer than you." The blonde continued to laugh, and tried to speak but she couldn't because she couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"You, richer than me? Oh please, you can't even afford a perfume to get rid of that unpleasant smell of yours." She joked, as she placed her arms on her stomach and laughed. "Chloe, just go to your bedroom and read your princess bedtime story. We aren't here to waste our time, to hear your lamest joke." He said, but he thought that last joke of hers was really good.

"What? I- I don't read any princess bedtime stories, those are only for babies." She stomped her feet, she could feel her cheeks turning red because of him. "Of course you don't, I forgot you don't know how to read. I mean go ask one of your parents to read it for you."