My therapist- seongjoong

Hongjoong was signed up for therapy. He was that bad kid in school that would ditch and whatever. But his parents started noticing that he started getting a bunch panic attacks and started getting depressed. Hongjoong was dropped off at the therapist. He was in the office. He waited for his parents to leave. He saw them leave and was abt to just ditch it. 'Hongjoong?' A guy asked with brown hair. 'Fuck' he said. He turned around. 'Ooh ur hot' he said a bit too loud. 'Thx? Were u trying to leave?' He said. 'What! No! I would never' Hongjoong said. 'Get inside' he said. He nodded.

He sat on that big couch. He crossed his legs and put his face on his hand. 'Nice to meet u Hongjoong, I'm Park Seonghwa' he said. 'Hi.' He said. He had the heart eyes for him. 'We should get started.' Seonghwa started to feel awkward. Hongjoong opened up to him a lot and especially looked at him a lot. 'That's great make sure to always busy ur mind never think abt the negatives. So how do u busy ur self.' He said. 'I either like to party, go to strip clubs. Or bars. But I always end up on the booth crying spaced out' Hongjoong said. Seonghwa was confused. 'Hongjoong ur 17?' He said. 'Hongjoong is-wait i shouldn't be telling u this' he said. 'Hongjoong tell me' he said. 'Well Hongjoong is 17 but James is 25' Hongjoong said. 'Who's James?' Seonghwa said. Hongjoong pulled out a fake i.d. 'I'm gonna have to report this' he said. 'Nope!' Hongjoong said and took it back.

After a couple of sessions. Seonghwa gave Hongjoong his number so he could be checked up on regularly. Like to call him so he could eat or if he has something on his mind. Hongjoong has only been falling more for him. Hongjoong was laying down on the little couch Seonghwa had in his office, he kicked his feet and had his head on his hands. Weird way to be in therapy but Hongjoong didn't care. 'Dude has anyone told u how pretty u are?' Hongjoong said. He sounded really high. 'Hongjoong, are u high? His eyes were red and he was smiling uncontrollably. 'High in the skys babe!' He said and laid on his back'omg seriously Hongjoong!' He said. He grabbed snacks and a bunch of other stuff so he could calm down. 'Im fine I just had like 2 blunts' Hongjoong said. 'Hongjoong that's not ok! Don't do drugs!' He said. 'It's from nature!' Hongjoong said.

Hongjoong was out and was in bars. He was feeling super bad. He wanted drugs and to intoxicate himself. He got really drunk and called Seonghwa. He had him labeled as "my love" he really loved him. 'Hongjoong? It's 4:14 am? Is everything alright?' Seonghwa said. Hongjoong started crying. 'Hey hey hey! It's okay! Send me ur location I'll be on my way' he said. Hongjoong didn't even get to say anything he did was Seonghwa told him to do. He pulled up in front of him. He ran to him. He was in black sweat pants and in a sweater. 'Is everything okay?!' He said. Hongjoong nodded and hugged him sobbing. 'It's ok! What happened?' He said. 'I wanna kms, it's so hard to be the person I wanna be. I wanna be the person who's cool and likes to drink-' 'Let me stop u there. Hongjoong, ur the person u are rn bc ur not doing the things I'm telling u, stay busy, be woke, eat well' seonghwa said. 'I'm sorry! Pls forgive me! I decided to just go to blunts and drinks.' He said crying. 'It's ok, here let's go, I shouldn't be doing this' he said. 'No. I wanna get my last drink' Hongjoong said.

Seonghwa nodded no. 'No, now come on i have to get u home' seonghwa said. Hongjoong pulls him close. 'Idgaf! Just stay with me. One last drink!' He said. Seonghwa gave in. 'We're going quick!' He said. Hongjoong dragged him in. 'What ur fav?' Hongjoong said. 'Whiskey- I shouldn't be telling u.' He said. 'U just did' he said. 'Let me get one Jack Daniel whiskey, and a sex on the beach pls' Hongjoong said. 'Sex on the beach? Isn't that too strong' seonghwa said. 'Babe u got straight liquor. And they add less than a shot of vodka in my drink' Hongjoong said. 'Babe?' Seonghwa said. He totally ignored the question. 'Yes.' He said. 'Isnt it weird' seonghwa said. He gave it some thought. 'No... not really' he said. He got closer to him and Seonghwa didn't move. Just kept his hands in his pocket looking at him confused.

Hongjoong held him close. Seonghwa didn't move and inch. He softened up and leaned into it a bit. They got their drinks and Seonghwa patted his back giving Hongjoong his drink and drinking his. Hongjoong had a booth from earlier. 'We shouldn't be here. We need to leave i shouldn't even pick u up' seonghwa said. 'Just 5 more mins' Hongjoong said. Seonghwa nodded. 'Im gonna go to the restroom, I'll be back baby' Hongjoong winked at him and caressed his face. Seonghwa was taken back. He was so confused. He got back and sat close to Seonghwa. He put his arm around his and leaned into him. Seonghwa looked at him. Hongjoong grabbed his face and kissed him. Seonghwa was shocked and pushed him away. Well not pushed him but pulled him away.