Melting-hongjong

It was a normal day of Ateez just at their dorms resting, sleeping, eating, watching tv, or doing what they love most. They had a 3 week vacation. So they were doing what they wanted for now. 'Hongjoong hyung, Wanna go to the store with me, corner store' Jongho said as he leaned on the door as he entered. 'I don't have money jongie, tell someone else' Hongjoong said. 'I didn't ask if u had money, I said if u want to go with me' Jongho said. Hongjoong frozen. 'I- ah- sure' Hongjoong said. Hongjoong wasted to much on paint and only had a few bucks on his wallet and he lost his card so he's getting a new one.

Hongjoong stood up and went to go get a sweater. He grabbed his walkers and grabbed his headband since he didn't want his hair in the way, it was getting a bit long, and his hair was a bit messy so he put up his hoodie. They grabbed a mask and went out. As they walked in silence Jongho wrapped his arm around his pulling him close. Hongjoong was a bit shocked
'Hyung, I know ur secret' Jongho said. Hongjoong froze. 'What d-do u mean by that u know my secret' Hongjoong said. Jongho stood next to the boy and looked at him. 'I know ur secret, maybe just tell one of us next time, ur not that great at hiding it' Jongho said. 'If u know my secret, what's the secret' Hongjoong said. 'Ur a little' Jongho said Hongjoong eyes widened.

'H-how did u find out' Hongjoong said. 'Like I said maybe tell one of us when u have a secret so ur secret don't easily show, and the box under ur bed is noticeable, I would suggest hiding it with a blanket or clothe' Jongho said. 'What's in that box' Hongjoong said. 'Ur bottle, pacifier, blanket and bugs' Jongho said. 'I have one more' Hongjoong said pouting. 'Lola bunny' Jongho said. 'Ok I believe u now, but pls don't tell anyone, I'm not ready' hongjoong said. 'Ofc whenever ur ready, but just weight it off ur shoulders, it's noticeable' Jongho said. 'I'll try to hide it better' Hongjoong said. 'I'll help u, just tell me, this is why I picked u to come to the store with me, needed to talk to u abt it, but don't worry, u have me and when ur a little just come to me and I'll help U' Jongho said. 'Thanks jongie' Hongjoong said and hugged him.

After they were done coming back from the stores they saw them getting popcorn and drinks to the coffee table. 'Finally u guys are here just in time, we're watching a movie, so get comfy' seonghwa said. 'Thx hyung' they both said. Seonghwa nodded and got more drinks for them. Jongho got comfy on the couch spreading his legs out on the couch. Hongjoong came and went next to him. Jongho sat a bit straight up, he grabbed his hand and caressed it, Hongjoong thought nothing of it, he only got a bit of butterflies which was weird bc he never felt that.

Since Christmas was right around the corner they were watching the grinch, and supposedly they were watching the animated version next. Hongjoong was to invested a bit, he loved watching these types of movies. Jongho hugged him and laid back a bit with him, Hongjoong could still see the movie. 'Hide It a bit more, It's showing, but I have u covered don't worry' Jongho said. Hongjoong blushed a bit and nodded. Jongho hugged him and covered him a bit and watched the movie. Little joongie came out. 'Jongie, I wan miwk pwease' Hongjoong whispered. 'Shit, here have this' Jongho said and gave Hongjoong his banana milk. Hongjoong drank away and watch the movie.

They were all asleep as soon as the animated one came on, but Hongjoong wasnt, he kept Jongho up tho. Jongho didnt Wanna blow his cover. 'Joongie, what abt we go to sleep' Jongho said with his raspy. 'But I wan watch movie' Hongjoong pouted. 'It's 11 pm other babies are asleep to, so now let's put u to sleep' Jongho said and carried him to his room. Jongho rocked him in his lap as the boy snuggled into his neck.

The boy heard his breathing and knew he was asleep. Jongho was gonna leave. 'Daddy, don't leave pwease, I wan u slweep with me' Hongjoong said. Jongho frozed at his name. 'Ok I will sleep with U' Jongho said. Hongjoong moved all the way to make Jongho some space. Jongho hugged him and the boy slept on his chest trapped in his arms. Jongho caressed the boys hair and let him sleep in his arms.