Two beautiful guys-hongminsang

Mingi was just resting on his bed knocked out. It was a Friday night and he was knocked out. He got high and he got the need to sleep. He got a call when he started moving. He picked it up and saw that it was his friend. 'What Dude' mingi said annoyed, it was his best friend yunho. 'Geez my bad dude, Anyways Im throwing a party tomorrow if u want to come' Yunho said. 'well there be jointz?' Mingi said. They were bad, literally. They smoked, drank, and did much more drugs. But Mingi controlled himself had a job and has a nice house that smells like weed. 'Mofo, what u think' Yunho said. 'Yea Ik just making sure' Mingi said. 'Alright gotta go fuck see u tomorrow' Yunho said and hung up. 'Nasty bitch' Mingi said and knocked out once again.

Mingi woke up with his head stinging but he was used to it. So he didn't care much. His eyes red and he looked like a mess. He took a shower and remembered abt the party. He had nothing to do and had a week off since he didn't want to work rn. He put on some jeans that had a pattern on his crotch spot. The image was a purple like background and the font said 'big' was the jeans lying? Hell no. He put on a black see through long sleeve with a red short jacket that barely covered anything. The jacket went up to his elbow and the bottom only went a bit under his belly. He wore some fake earrings and some chains. His red and yellow hair was let down.

He looked at himself in the mirror. 'U look hot mingi' mingi said to the mirror doing some poses. 'Hell yea I do' Mingi said. He put on some combat boots and went downstairs. Funny thing he woke up an hour ago and it was 4 pm Rn. 'It feels like it's morning' Mingi said. He ate some ramen and drank a juice to waste some time. It was 5 30. He grabbed his keys and grabbed another juice box bc why not. He went into his car and went to Yunhos house. Nah fuck that Yunhos mansion. Yea, Yunho was a millionaire. And he's getting high and doing drugs? Weird huh. He went to the house getting out locking his car since they were around drug dealers. He got a free parking. Yunho was the plug.

'WASSSUP TWIN' Yunho said over the loud rap music. 'Sup' Mingi said. He got passed a pot by some dude Yunho was with. Mingi took a puff and gave it back to him. The smoke circulating them. 'Glad u made it, if u get high or something and u hungry, we got the back up over there, normal drink insides, and bitches are anywhere. Oh and if u need to yk gang bang, the room at the end, the special room yk' Yunho said. 'Got u, and thx, imma get a normal drink for now' Mingi said. 'Fs, and i got the vapes and the Angel dust in our drawer if u want that one bc these ppl take it real quick' Yunho said. 'Oh yes Fs ty' Mingi said. Yunho nodded and got dragged by some guy. Mingi was watching the game drinking some juice he found.

He saw the most majestic ppl ever. One with blue blonde hair. The light blue fading but boy was he beautiful. His brown orbs dancing a bit. The other guy next to him. He was a more curvy guy and had ass. The tight jeans made that ass pop. That belt showed the boys waist and made his ass more noticeable. His dark brown hair was beautiful and had some glasses on, his light brown eyes were beautiful. 'Lord have mercy, I can't pick, which one can I fuck' Mingi said. He got caught by the boy with brown hair and glasses. Mingi had to play it off. Hongjoong looked back at him with a smirk. Mingi cursed at himself. He was a staring a bit hard. He was biting his lip a bit Which made him look creepy.

The boy with dark brown hair whispered to the boy with blonde bluish hair. He looked towards the direction the boy with brown hair was talking abt. 'The hot guy with red and yellow hair?' The blonde bluish hair said. 'Mhm, he was starving at us, Wanna go yk get on him' the guy with brown hair. The boy nodded. They got Mingi a juice box and they got themselves more drinks. They went to the couch Mingi was sitting at. Mingi saw them and thought he fucked up. The dark brown hairguy on his right and the blueish blonde hair guy sitting on his left. 'Hey babyboy' the blonde guy. Lord did Mingi just wanted to disappear, but he loved it. 'Hey' Mingi said. 'Here babyboy, we got u a little something' blonde guy said and gave him the juice box.