Mean guy- minsang

Yeosang was getting ready to go to the club go out hang out. But then his boyfriend came in. Yeosang rolled his eyes. 'Where are u going?' He said. 'No where' yeosang said. 'Wdym no where, ur all dressed up' he said. 'Nun of ur business' yeosang said. 'U don't talk to me like that, I'm ur boyfriend, and I'm going no matter what u say' he said. Yeosang groaned. He got ready in another room. 'Fucking bitch' yeosang said. He put on a sky blue satin dress and sky blue high heels. He put on some earrings to make the fit look way better. 'Just my bag and I'm ready to go' yeosang said. He grabbed his blue bag and was ready to leave. He grabbed his stuff and was opening the door to leave.

Before he could even open the door his boyfriend called him. 'Wait! I'm coming with u' he said. 'No ur not' yeosang said and left in a hurry. He grabbed his car keys and basically ran to his car. He ran in heels. He turned on the engine locked the doors just in case if he tried to get in. Thank god his gate was just opened by a button bc he was getting out of there. He reversed out his house and let in a rush. He saw his mirror and saw his boyfriends car behind him. 'Fuck' yeosang said. 'I gotta lose him' yeosang said. He started going around a block making sure to go over the speed limit. He finally took a sharp right turn and went into an alley and to another street. He checked his mirror again and saw he wasn't there. He smirked and went to the club he was gonna meet his friends at.

Yeosang locked his car and went into the club. 'ID pls' the guard said. Yeosang got his ID and gave it to him. 'U may enter' the guard said. Yeosang gave him a mini bow and went in looking for his friends. He saw sitting on a booth and basically sped walk to them. They were shocked he even made it. 'What a miracle, ur here?!' One of them said. Yeosang rolled his eyes. 'I had to run away from him' yeosang said
'Why don't u just drop him' they said. 'I can't, he'll keep following me, and plus he's crazy' yeosang said. 'Whatever, let's party!!!!!' They said. They cheered and started drinking, dancing and doing dumb stuff.

Yeosang was dancing with his friends taking shots and just fooling around til one of his friends came up to him. He didn't even have to say anything he just pointed to the entrance. 'Wtf?! How did he find me?!' Yeosang said. 'Hide!' They said. Yeosang nodded took jis nah and went around trying to get away from him. He then found a group a men and decided to take the hotter one. 'Can u pls help me, I'm trying to get away from my boyfri- well kinda ex but he's crazy, but help me pls!' Yeosang said. 'I'm sorry but I don't want to get into ur problems' Mingi said. 'Just hide me or something, it doesn't have to be big just hide me, and u three, that guy at the entrance, say that u guys didn't see me' yeosang said. The rest nodded. 'Look I really don't wanna do thi-'. He was cut off.

'He's coming this way hide me' yeosang said. Yeosang put him in front of him. The guy sighed. Yeosang started stepping back as he saw he went to another table. Yeosang was on the wall and the guy was so tall that u couldn't even see yeosang. He was hot too. The only reason yeosang picked him. He had a red flannel, jeans a belt that he could totally use on Yeosa- anyways! Yeosang thought he was very hot. He hopes he wasn't straight. He was tall, fluffy brown hair beautiful brown eyes and veiny hands. 'Shit he's coming this way!' Yeosang said and brought him closer. Mingi had his arm over his head basically making a trap. He was basically in yeosangs face.

He saw him talking to his friends. 'Oh fuck he's here!' .Yeosang panicked. Yeosang pulled the man by his collar and pulled him into a kiss. The man responded to the kiss. The man pulled a leg up to his waist basically asking to carry him. Yeosang pulled away looking guilty. 'I'm sorry I panicked and uh-' yeosang was starting to stutter. 'Shut up' He said and pulled him to another kiss. Yeosang did what he asked and accepted it. Yeosang pulled away. 'I don't even know ur name' yeosang said. 'Mingi, song mingi, now shut up' Mingi started making out with him. Yeosang wrapped his arms around his neck. 'He's away now, u don't have to be doing all this' yeosang said. 'Don't care' he attacked his lips again. He was hungry for his lips.

Yeosang was on Mingis lap on a booth. He didn't even know who's table this is. Mingi was hard and was hiding it. 'Why hide it' yeosang said. 'Why would I want to show it' Mingi said. 'I think it's cute that I made u wait' yeosang said. He wrapped his arms around his neck giving him a kiss on his cheek. 'I don't think it's cute, I think u should let me hit' Mingi said. He was serious. Yeosang laughed and gave him a long kiss. It's was heated. Yeosang giggled into the kiss and pulled away. 'We were getting to the good part' Mingi said. 'Not in front of these ppl' yeosang said. 'Then let's go to the bathroom' Mingi stood up and dragged him to the restroom. 'Mingi slow down I'm in heels' yeosang said.

He didn't. 'Ur mean Mingi' yeosang said. 'Oh I'm mean' Mingi said and got into a stall. 'Get on ur knees, idc what u say' Mingi said. 'The floors gross-' 'get on ur knees' Mingi was not playing. Yeosang pouted and got on his knees. Mingi started taking off his belt and pulling them down with his draws. Yeosang was shocked at Mingis size. 'Ur huge' yeosang said and pumped him. He spit on it and jerked Mingi off. Mingi groaned. Yeosang gave him the most innocent look. 'Stop acting innocent and suck u slut' Mingi said and pulled his head down. Yeosang moaned around his cock giving him even more pleasure. Thank god the club was loud.

Mingi gripped onto his hair making him go the speed he wanted to. 'Oh fuck, ur so good' Mingi said. He groaned as he felt yeosang go over his slit. 'Ur such a slut' Mingi said. He started feeling his high as yeosang was giving him the special treatment. Mingi face fucked him roughly getting sloppy. Mingi groaned as he came in yeosangs mouth he pulled away and saw yeosangs mouth full of his cum. 'Swallow slut, I don't want to see a drop of it anywhere' Mingi held his face roughly. Yeosang swallowed it. 'Show me' Mingi said. Yeosang opened his mouth showing that he swallowed it. 'That's my slut, now get up, I wanna get home and fuck u' Mingi said. Mingi gave him a kiss didn't even care if he tasted himself.

Yeosang fixed his hair and Mingi dragged him out. 'Wait I haven't said bye to my friends' yeosang said. 'Tell them later' Mingi said. Yeosang was tired. 'Carry me I have heels, pls I just gave u a blowjob' yeosang said. 'Fine' Mingi carried him. Yeosangs arms around his neck his legs around Mingi. Mingi made sure no one looked at yeosangs ass. Well Mingis ass now, he put his hands under basically claiming yeosang. As Mingi carried yeosang he started nibbling on Mingis chest. Making some marks here and there. Mingi loved this. He got into his car still having yeosang on his lap. 'Having u here doesn't sound like a bad idea, we're all the way at the end of the parking lot, and I have a bunch of space back there' Mingi says and winked at him.

Yeosang thought abt it. 'Im doing it Bc I don't think I can let that long, not for u, get back there' yeosang said. 'No one can say no to me' Mingi smirked and went to the back in the middle man spreading. Yeosang licked his lips and went onto his lap and kissed him. Mingi unbuttoned his shirt and started to pull up yeosangs dress to reveal the white panties he had on. 'Such a view' Mingi pulled away and looked at him hungrily biting his lips and smirking to himself. Mingi pulled down his pants revealing his huge member. 'Ride me' Mingi said. He made eye contact with him. Yeosang slowly pulled down his panties for him  making a show for him. He bit his lips as yeosang moved his hips to a slow speed on his dick.

Yeosang finally lined his dick and sinker down onto it slowly. Yeosang took a deep breathe and moaned at the same time. 'Take ur time baby' he said. Yeosang finally winked down all the way. He wrapped his arms around mingis neck as he rubbed his back. 'Ur so huge' he said. 'Take ur time, ur lucky I feel bad, and that we're in a car, if not u would have had no mercy' Mingi said. Yeosang started to love slowly moaning each time. Going up and down and his nails digger into Mingis skin as he groaned. 'Fuck Ur so tight' Mingi said. Yeosang held his face making him look at him and gave him a lustful kiss. A messy one.

Mingi felt his high reaching and decided to just fuck Yeosang himself. 'Fuck!' Mingi groaned and thrusted rough into him. 'Oh fuck!!!' Yeosang was basically screaming. 'Daddy I'm gonna cum!' Yeosang said. 'Cum for me' Mingi said. Yeosang moaned loudly as he came on both of them. 'Fuck' Mingi groaned throwing his head back as he came inside of him. 'Ur so good for me' Mingi said and kissed him. 'Ty daddy' Yeosang winked at him. Yeosang got off of him and put his panties back on. 'I really want to see u naked, but I will like that in a bedroom or the living room, or even the kitchen sounds alright' Mingi said. 'God Mingi ur crazy' Yeosang said. 'Crazy for u' Mingi said and kissed him.

The end