My idol-jongsang-smut

Yeosangs idol was in town, yeosang knew his tour was soon and boiughtbhis tickets ASAP. With his best friend Yunho ofc. They loved Jongho and Mingi. They were a vocal and rap duo. Jongho was a vocalist and Mingi was a rapper. Yeosang loved them both, but yeosang fell for the vocalist. He was majestic, his vocals were so good, it's sounded like gods singing to u. Jongho was very handsome, he was kind, cute, always helped ppl, and donated to many shelters. So as u can see he's perfect. Yeosang had Jongho as his wallpaper, he has all his albums. He's been there since day one. He had his posters. Been to a few concert of his but were in the past.

So the boy has been knowing Jongho for a pretty long time. 'Yeosang the concert is in two days we need to go buy clothe' his roommate Yunho barged in. 'Ur right, I actually do not have clothe' yeosang said like he didn't have a full closet full of clothe. 'Well what are u waiting for?! Get ready, we need to go asap' Yunho said going to his room to get a sweat shirt. Yeosang quickly put on some sweatpants and a baggy shirt and sweater. 'We look like we just gone through 35 divorces but we have to go' Yunho said getting his car keys and going out to the garage. 'Ur right' yeosang said got into the car getting out the drive way to the mall. 'We should go to ulta, I heard they launched new blushes and I've heard they're really good' Yunho said as he stopped in a traffic light. 'Omg me too, we should totally go, and I'm running out of my lip toner and it's getting old, and I have a 50% off I get two so one for me one for u' yeosang said.

'Omg yes we should go after shopping bc we'll probably not even end up getting our fits' Yunho said. 'True' yeosang said and got his mask as Yunho parked the car in a parking spot near the mall. 'Lets go' Yunho said as he got out the car. Yeosang had to basically run to keep up with Yunho. 'YUNHO STOP RUNNING' yeosang said. 'I'm only speedwalking' Yunho said. 'Yk ur a giant and I'm a 5'8 man, u need to calm tf down the mall closes at 9 and ulta at 10 calm tf down and walk at my pace' yeosang said getting to Yunho tryna not to die of dehydration. He was hydrated he just walked to much. 'My bad' Yunho rolled his eyes and walked next to yeosang. They entered the mall and immediately entered Gucci. 'What we doing in here we're broke af' yesosang said. 'U right we need to get out of here before somethii in my catches my eyes' Yunho said. 'We sure do now come on' yeosang pulled him out until Yunho stopped and looked through them falls. 'Yeosang look at that purse' Yunho said and pointed a beautiful purse yeosang got distracted to. 'No Yunho we can't keep catching ourselves like those, we gotta look for clothe, the concert is in two days' yeosang said snapping back into reality.

'I hate it when u make sense' Yunho said and had to follow yeosang everywhere. 'We have to enter hot topic, they have ur style and they have the skirt and corsets I want rn' yeosang said going into the store. Yunho looked for more of a grunge punk style for his outfit and yeosang was going for gothic. The type of topic that Mingi and Jongho have is pirate and goth type of style so they were going for that type of style. Yeosang got two black corsets, one with flower type of prints which were in black that only show when the light reflects on it. Then one with gems on it. He had the perfect outfit planned. 'U ready Yunnie?' Yeosang said as he saw the boy with some baggy pants. 'Yea Im ready, let's go' Yunho said and they both went to the cashier. 'That'll be 78.28 sir' the cashier said. Yunho tapped his card and got the bagged stuff and his receipt. 'Now we need to go to this store I saw over here, they have a bunch of dark stuff and I found the perfect outfit for me' yeosang said and pulled Yunho with him to a store that smelled a bunch of punk, goth, emo clothing.

'U found the right spot Yeo' Yunho said. 'I know, that's why u have to keep ur eyes open' yeosang said. They went and yeosang found the perfect outfit. He walked out with two bags in his hands and Yunho with one. 'That had to be the most perfect store I've ever been to' yeosang said. 'U damn right' Yunho said. 'Let's go to ulta and the we get some food' yeosang said. 'Ok' Yunho said. They went to the beauty getting the stuff they needed and some extra lipsticks. Yeosang paying this time since he has a membership with them or something like that.They walked out with two of the little bags. Going to the food court getting some pretzels and lemonade slushees. 'This gotta be the best part after shopping for almost 2 hours' Yunho said. They got a total of 4 pretzels. 1 cup of cinnamon sugared mini bite size pretzels, another cup of the mini bite size pizza pretzels, one pretzel with cheese and nacho cheese as a side, the other being a pizza pretzel, yeosangs favorite. He had two and it was better for the boy bc he got his dipping with it and didn't have to walk around eating it.