- Sauce - Yusang - Smut-

Yeosang

Me and Yunho have been friends since we were 4 and been inseparable. And tonight me and him and having a sleepover at my house. Since my parents aren't here. And his parents are out of town. I've had a crush on Yunho for a couple of years but never told him Bc I was scared of being rejected. And thought we wouldn't be friends anymore. Yunho and I decided to order take out from our favorite burger place. Since we had nothing to eat at all.

~later~
The doorbell rang and I ran to the door opening the door paying the delivery man and getting the food and going back to the living room. 'finally. It took forever to get here' Yunho said as he got themselves some cups and utensils. 'Hey Yeosang put on a movie or something' Yunho said to Yeosang as he handed him the controller 'What do I want to watch?' He said to yunho 'I was thinking 365 days everyone is saying is a good one so yea' Yunho said and acted all innocent. 'Yunho-ah that's basically porn' Yeosang said 'How do u know? Have u watched it already' Yunho said to him and grabbing some fries. 'What- no and bc it's has sex scenes. Yk what nvm we're just gonna watch it.' He said and sat next to Yunho.

Yeosang was watching the sex scene with Yunho. And they both couldn't lie. They were both kinda hard...

They watched it putting a pillow on their lap to hide it. Without noticing Yeosang bit a piece of the sandwich and accidentally got sauce on his face. He didn't know.

Yunho had also had a crush on Yunho ever since he met him. And today he chose to let him know that he does. He specifically chose 365 days bc he knows Yeosang gets hard when watching a sex scene. And he remembered that every time Yeosang bites on his sandwich that has sauce on it. He would smudge his face with it without him noticing.

So Yunho knew all along abt this and he knew Yeosang was really hard since covered himself with a pillow. He wanted to tease Yeosang by putting his hand on his thigh and caressing it gently.

Yeosang just thought he was resting his hand and played no mind to it. Yunho faced him and scoffed at him. 'What's so funny?' Said Yeosang. 'U have sauce all over ur face. Come her' he grabbed Yeosangs jaw while getting a napkin and was abt to clean it off until he saw how close they were. Yunho already knew what to do.

He licked all the sauce that was around his mouth. 'Mmm tasty' Yunho said and licked his lips. 'Y-Yunho what are u doing' Yeosang said shocked. 'Shut up kitten. Ik u like it.' He removed the pillow from his lap and saw his boner 'you're so hard kitten.' He touched his clothed boner and kissed him.

Trying to win for dominance. And ofc he does win and takes over Yeosang. Yunho started to unbuckle his belt and started unzipping yeosangs pants 'Y-Yunho i-im new to this' Yunho smirked at this and just told him to not worry and kissed him.

Yeosang started to unbutton Yunhos shirt as they were making out and Yunho jerking Yeosang off. Yeosang whimpering as he never felt pleasure before and he loved it.

'Hey on ur knees kitten' Yeosang immediately obeyed and got on his knees. 'U know what to do kitten'

Yeosang got the signal and did what he had to do

He unzipped Yunhos pants and pulled them down and now his boxers he saw his huge boner. He started to rub his clothed member and looked at Yunho with the most innocent eyes.

'Keep going kitten, if not I'll go rough' Yeosang pulled down his boxers and started pumping Yunhos member. He gave him kitty licks at first since Yunho was huge.

But now he's taking in his tip. Yunho pushed his head down more as he groaned. As Yunho was bobbing his head up and down at a fast pace Yeosang started tearing up and gaggging as it was his first time. 'Fuck~~ ur mouth feels like heaven' Yeosang moaned at the compliment. 'So u like compliments lil kitten.' Yeosang moaned again sending vibration to Yunhos dick as he groaned. 'Fuck ur so good. I'm getting close kitten'.

As Yeosang bobbed his head faster he felt Yunho dick twitch. 'Ahh~~~ fuck' Yunho came in his mouth as Yeosang showed Yunho his mouth. 'Good kitten. Now swallow it all' Yeosang obeyed and made sure he didn't miss any more. He showed Yunho his mouth. 'Good kitten. Now strip in front of me.'

Yeosang obeyed and took of his shirt slowly and showed his toned abs. He took off his pants and boxer and looked at Yunho after doing what he was supposed to do.

'Now come and get on masters lap' Yeosang sat on Yunhos lap and looked in his eyes and kissed Yunhos nose. 'Ur a cute puppy' Yeosang said and looked at Yunho. 'I'm not gonna be ur 'cute puppy' until I turn u over and fuck u real hard Kitten.'  Yeosang rolled his eyes at him and smirked at him. 'Ur eyes are gonna roll a whole lot rn'  Yunho turned Yeosang over and placed his dick right in front of his hole.

'Im sorry but no lube' he slammed into Yeosang and hearing Yeosang whimper.

He let Yeosang adjust until he stared thrusting into him real hard. 'Fuck kitten~ ur so tight for master' he continued to thrust into him. 'Ahh~~ Máster faster please~' Yeosang moaned out wanting to get wrecked.

'As u wish' Yunho was thrusting into Yeosang at an a inhuman pace. 'Ahhh~ Yunho I'm gonna cum~' Yeosang barely able to talk at how much pleasure he's getting. 'Cum for me kitten' he started jerking Yeosang off to help him with his release. 'Ah- ahh~~ fuck' Yeosang cummed on Yunhos hands while Yunho kept going until he cummed.

'Kitten Im gonna cum inside u is that fine?'  Yeosang nodded as he moaned even louder as Yunho kept hitting his spot so many times. Soon Yunho cummed inside of him. As soon as he pulled his dick out his cum was dripping from Yeosangs ass.

'Kitten ur so good' he looked at his hand as it still had his cum on it.

'Look at his kitten. It's ur cum.' He licked and tasted it. 'Damn u taste so good' he licked the rest and Yeosang sat on his lap. 'I love you Yunho'

'I love u to Kitten'