Christmas-minsan

Mingi is a very hard worker. He always takes care of his company. Wins tons of money and is a great role model. Yea maybe he drinks and smokes here and there. But he's basically perfect. He cooks, cleans, is awesome with kids what more could u ask for? Mingi is always the one to want to have kids. Give them what they want and everything. But he knew he wouldn't have a kid anytime soon. From what he thinks. Him and his best friend San are celebrating together. He's always had that huge crush on San but managed to hide it all these years. San has a son and sadly his father didn't want anything to do with him. But Mingi was always is the picture. Mingi was out gift shopping for Jaiden, sans son. He truly adores him and loves him like his own since he knows he won't have a kid soon. He felt his phone ring.

He saw the caller ID and saw Sannie. He immediately answer. 'Hi Sannie!' He said with a smile. 'Hey minnie, Jaiden missed u so much that he made me call u' San said. Mingi giggled. 'Oh really? I miss him so much too!' Mingi said. 'Min! Pls come over! I wanna play with u and eat ice cream!' He said. 'I'll try, I'm very busy' he said. He hated lying, but he was kinda busy buying him presents. 'Hey Jaiden, do u like dinosaurs or guns more?' Mingi said. 'Dinosaurs!' He said. 'Great' Mingi said. They were talking for a while as Mingi would put stuff into his car and try to say he was grocery shopping. 'If I do go I'll buy ur fav ice cream, and snacks, and yes I promise to play Batman with u!' Mingi said. Jaiden squealed. 'Ok min! Hope u can make if, I miss u' he said. Mingi laughed. 'I miss u even more Jaiden, pass me ur mommy' Mingi said. 'Hey what's up?' San said. 'Send me his size in clothing and shoes' Mingi said. San said ok. 'Great thx, I'll try to come by but I'm busy but I'll try to squeeze by later I promise' Mingi said. 'Ok I also miss u , so try hard' San said. Mingi smiled. 'I miss u too, ok bye, love u guys' Mingi said. San hung up and Mingi laid back into his driver seat.

Mingi was busy trying to get san and Jaiden their gifts. 'This is perfect' Mingi said as he saw a pack of lipsticks, Dior. One of sans fav. He immediately grabbed them and left to go get more he knew San would love. Mingi was looking everywhere for this specific toy Jaiden wanted. But he could barely find it. 'Fuck.' He said looking through everything. 'Hey where can I find this?' Mingi said showing a pic to the employee. 'Sorry we're out, would u like to ship it?' The guy said. Immediately! How long would that take?' Mingi said. '3 days before Christmas!' The guy said. 'That works' Mingi said. 'Great ur all set' the guy said. Mingi went to go look for a Nintendo. He saw how his old one broke so he decided to get him a new one. Plus he got good grades! He got him games he knew him and Jaiden would love to play together. He quickly grabbed his favorite snacks and ice cream and went to go pay.

He sped all the way to sans house. He knocked. Jaiden opened it. 'Minnie!' He said and hugged him. Mingi laughed and hugged him back carrying him despite having those heavy bags. 'I missed u! Where have u been!' He said. He tried to look mad. 'I'm sorry Jaiden, Ive been at work! I missed u so so so sooooo much' Mingi said. He couldn't stop hugging the boy. Caressing his hair gently bring him close. He gave him some kisses here and there. Jaiden gave him kisses as well as he had his face in his small hands. San came in. 'Where's mine?' San said as he saw Mingi give Jaiden a kiss. Mingi put Jaiden down. He went to San and gave him a hug. 'I missed u sannie' Mingi said. San hugged him back patting his back. 'I missed u to min' San said. Mingi gave him kisses on his face. San cringed but loved it. Mingi waited for his. San rolled his eyes. San held his face and gave him kisses on his cheek. One was almost on his lips. 'Ok that's enough! Let's go play games!' Jaiden said. Mingi laughed and joined him. He quickly gave San another kiss and left with Jaiden with the bag. 'Here I bought u ice cream chips and candy' Mingi said putting bag in font of him. 'Really min? It's 7 pm he has to go to bed in a couple of hours and ur over here giving him candy ice cream and chips?' San said. 'Aish whatever I'll put him to sleep!' Mingi said. 'Good luck' San said. San sat next to Mingi. Mingi held his hand in his and brought him closer to him. San laid his head on his shoulder as Mingi leaned into it. 'Here u go! I'm gonna beat u!' Jaiden giving him a controller and sitting next to him. 'Let's see abt that' Mingi said. Mingi brought him closer. They started playing and Mingi messing with him. When he's really focused Mingi would press buttons where he would mess up. 'Min stop!' He said. Mingi would laugh.