Gamer boyfriend-hongsan

Hongjoong was once again making breakfast for him and his boyfriend. But his boyfriend was a gamer. He worked from home, he wins good money. But he never gets out that damn room room. Hongjoong was tired of it. Hongjoong was done making breakfast and was going to sans game room he had. Hongjoong knocked and went it. There he was didn't even notice him getting in the room. He had his headphones on and was typing in his keyboard moving his mouse around. The room was lit up by the led lights that go around the room. The couch at the end of the room close to the door.

Sans pc in the middle of the room sticker to the wall. His fridge on the side his figures and things he collects on a shelf on the left. 'Sannie, come eat' Hongjoong said. San didn't hear him. 'San' Hongjoong kept repeating himself. He decided to just come to him. He took his headphones. 'Wtf- oh, what, what happened' San said as he saw Hongjoong. 'Breakfast, come eat' Hongjoong said. 'I'll come rn' San said taking his headphones back and putting them on. He started concentrating on his game again. Hongjoong sighed and went back to the kitchen. Hongjoong ended up eating alone. San didn't even care. Hongjoong was disappointed. He couldn't even come down to eat.

It was now 4 pm. Hongjoong ate breakfast and lunch alone. San Hongjoong doesn't know. He probably has only drank a monster. 'I'll him something to eat' Hongjoong smirked. He went to the closet a grabbed the most sluttiest outfit he could have. He grabbed the shortest skirt he had and a white crop top button up. He added lip stick and lip gloss to his make up. 'Mark him as mine, and I should be good. Just a few pictures for sans wallpaper.... And that should be good, oooh this position is better'Hongjoong started posing in front of the mirror. Showing his ass, pulling up his skirt his shirt getting unbuttoned and showing the panties he has while squatting and showing his ass. He put on some black heels 'Let's go give him something to eat out' hongjoong smirked and walked to the room.

He peaked inside just incase. It was a surprise he couldn't ruin it. He walked in quietly and walked towards his chair. He was not gaming but talking with his friends. Hongjoong knew them. They're all best friends. San was just listening. Hongjoong turned off his mic but San was distracted getting a drink. Hongjoong made sure he didn't see him. As soon as he sat down again he turned himself round on his chair making him look at him. 'Huh-? Woah' San said. He bit his lip. 'Hi daddy' Hongjoong got onto his lip. 'Holy shit' San got hard real quick. 'Oh no! I got u horny, Aww I'm sorry not sorry, totally didn't mean too' Hongjoong started to feel his clothed cock. San groaned.

San was shocked. 'What are u doing' San said. 'Getting u something to actually eat out' Hongjoong said. 'I have to finish this level, wait on the couch' San said. 'Ur no fun' Hongjoong knew he was gonna say this, so he had a plan. San had a long desk to put his pc on so Hongjoong was just gonna go under, it's not like he's tall. Hongjoong took off his heels and went under. San put on his headphones and joined them in a game. He got under and went in between his legs and started to unbutton his pants and unzip his zipper. San looked down panicking. 'What are u doing!' San whispered yell. 'Oh nothing dw, keep playing' Hongjoong smirked.

He let sans long thick hard cock out of there. He started pumping him. San groaned. Hongjoong spit on it and started passing his thumbing over the slit making San groan and have to turn off his mic. 'Stop! What are u doing!' San said. 'Making ur cock feel good' he smirked. 'Don't worry keep playing' Hongjoong said. San went back to playing. Hongjoong started to lick the tip. He kept teasing San. Looking up at him innocently. San was tired of it. He kept having to turn off his mic. 'Stop being a slut and suck' San pushed him down making Hongjoong deep throat. Hongjoong did not have a gag reflex. He moaned and choked around him. San groaned and kept bobbing his head. He kept playing. Hongjoong went the same pace San wanted him too.

Hongjoong stopped and started giving long strips up his cock to his tip making San bite his lip. Hongjoong started sucking his cock and jerking him. Hongjoong made sure he was giving the best suck and licks where San loved it. Hongjoong started licking the tip. San looked down at him with a "do not play with me" face. Hongjoong gave him a smirk but decided not to tease him. He felt sans dick twitch as he was still sucking him off. As san won the game he immediately said goodbye turned it off and focused on Hongjoong. 'FUCK! I'm abt to cum in ur mouth, u better swallow' San moaned.