Step brother-woosan

Wooyoung was packing everything up from his apartment to go to some mansion. His mom hooked up with this rich guy and they fell in love and are getting ready and his mom is moving in, meaning wooyoung also has to go to hes in 2 year of high school. Just 2 more months and he's out for summer vacation. It's gonna be his hot girl summer. His mom knocked on his door as he was thinking abt his summer. 'Wooyoung are u done, we have to leave already' she said over the door. 'Yup' he said and grabbed his charger and wallet. His moms bf said he was gonna send his men their to get their stuff. Wooyoung wasn't complaining much either, he gets to live in a mansion, but he doesn't know how his step dads like. Supposedly her bf sent his men to pick them up. Wooyoung came down and they were now leaving.

They were in the car and wooyoung was gonna put in his headphones but his mom said he had to talk to him. 'Wooyoung I have to tell u something' 'what' he said. 'Ur gonna have a step brother' she said. He turned off his phone. He was in total shock. 'Mom wtf! Ur barely telling me now! U have been knowing this guy for 3 months! Should've at least told me has a son!' He said. 'Shut up were here, don't be rude wooyoung' she said. Wooyoung was mad. He didn't care. Some guy opened his door. 'There's my wife, hey I'm Choi Yunjin, Nice to meet u' he said. 'Hey, I'm wooyoung' he said. The guy looked at the slightly taller guy next to him. 'I'm Choi san' he said lazily. 'Nice to meet u' wooyoung said. San didn't say anything. 'Why don't we go inside show u ur room' he said. Wooyoung nodded. He wasn't dressed presentable. He has grey sweatpants and a burgundy shirt. Looked good but this man was wearing a full on suit.

They walked up stairs and walked to the doors of big doors. It was a double door entrance. He opened it and it was just beautiful. 'I know it's nothing much but we will get it fixed on how u will like, add some colors and remodel what ever u want' he said. 'Are u serious, this is a lot for me Tysm' Wooyoung said. 'Np sweetie, me and ur moms room will be the one down the hall, and ur brothers room will be two rooms to ur left' he said. Wooyoung nodded. They went in. 'Ur bathroom is right here' he opened another double door and showed the best bathroom Wooyoung has ever seen. 'This will be ur closet' he opened a set of another double doors. 'I heard u really like fashion, what do u wanna do?' He said. 'I really wanna be a fashion designer' Wooyoung said. 'great, just texted the most best designer and they should be here tomorrow to meet u, so u could start doing ur stuff' he said. 'Are u Fr?!' Wooyoung said. 'Yes I am' he said and smiled. 'Tysm Im literally shocked, I'm out of words' he said.

His dad laughed. 'Ur closet is being remodeled, we will add a second floor for it, in the mean while we are going to keep this one for u' he said. 'Tysm, Im really lost of words, I feel so happy, I never thought someone would do this for me, really thank u' Wooyoung said. 'No problem, we'll get going, ur stuff should be here in 10 minutes, if u want the maids can put in everything while u rest-' 'no ty I'm fine, I could do it myself, Tysm tho, I mean it' Wooyoung said. He smiled and went away with his mom. Wooyoung couldn't believe he was finally start making his clothe. Soon a knock was heard. 'Mr jung, ur stuff is here' Wooyoung heard a woman he's never heard before. He opened the door and saw 4 boxes. 'Tysm' Wooyoung said and put them inside. 'Do u need help mr Jung' she said. 'Nope Im good thanks, btw just call me Wooyoung, don't like that mr' he said. 'Ofc' she said and bowed and left. Wooyoung closed the doors and put it on his headphones and put on his playlist. Grabbing a box cutter from his pocket and opening his boxes.

Wooyoung was only left with one box left, it was already 8 pm. Then as soon he was gonna start putting stuff back he heard a knock on the door. He opened it and saw the same maid from earlier. 'Yes?' Wooyoung said. 'Dinner is done in 5 minutes, just giving a heads up so u can head down to the kitchen' she said. 'Ty I'll be there then' Wooyoung said and gave her a smile. She bowed and left. Wooyoung change his shirt and went down. He sat on the couch for a bit looking around. 'This is a large ass couch, this is great for partying' Wooyoung said. He didn't know San was behind him. 'First day here and ur thinking of throwing a party' San said coming from behind him. Wooyoung jumped he didn't expect to see him. 'What- oh no-! I was just saying how it would be cool for a party!' Wooyoung said. 'Do u party a lot?' San said. 'U could say-no, yea, no, ok yes I do party a lot' Wooyoung said. San sat on the other couch. 'I wish I could, Im more of a home body, I'm home most of the day' San said.