The bakery- minsang- fluff- angst

Mingi was working as usual, making bread donuts, boba and being a cashier. The bakery that he was basically born in. His parents bakery. Couldn't be anything better. This is where he spent all the time. He's 23 and still working there. He didn't care he didn't wanna leave yet. And he still wanted the bakery up and running.

He's heard about this new rich ppl in town. Which he wondered why here. It was a small village but he couldn't judge. Since Mingi lived in a small village everyone basically knew each other. But the new ppl he hasn't met. But he'll meet them soon. He was busy restocking some drinks in the fridge when someone he's never seen came in. He bowed down. 'Hi welcome I'll be with u in a second' Mingi said. 'Hi, yes take ur time' the man said. Mingi was done putting the drinks and boxes away. 'Hi Im sorry i took so long, but how may I help u' Mingi said as he came to the register.

'It's fine, I know this is gonna be stressful but I need 3 dozens of ur cinnamon rolls, and 2 hot chocolates' the man said. 'Ok will that be all?' Mingi said. 'That'll be 30$' Mingi said. The man handed Mingi a 50$ bill. 'Keep the change' he said. 'Are u sure, this is 20$ ur giving me' Mingi said. 'Oh Ik just keep it' he said. 'Tysm, that's very kind of u' Mingi said. 'Yea no problem' he said. Mingi was pretty tall he was 6ft. The boy was small in his eyes. He loved being tall sometimes. But he's never seen this person. The man sat on the table on the middle and waited for his stuff. Mingi had trays ready so all he needed was to heat them up and put the icing on top.

'Mom where did u put the chocolate!' Mingi had to tell to his mom. 'Wow they really do make everything by hand' the man said. After Mingi got his response he got the cup of chocolate. Mingi forgot to ask size so he got small, medium and large just in case. Dumb thing to do but he didn't wanna wanna look bad infront of this beautiful man. Mingi had to mentally slap himself bc he found this man beautiful. Mingi stop he probably has a girlfriend. Mingi thought. Mingi grabbed a cup holder and put the steaming hot chocolates on there. As soon as he was done doing that, the bell dinged meaning the cinnamon rolls were ready.

He took out the icing and put it all over the cinnamon rolls. The wait wasn't that long abt 15 mins. Mingi was prepared. 'Ok sir, I'm sorry but I forgot to ask what size u wanted so I got all the sizes we had and here are ur cinnamon rolls' Mingi said and set them down. 'Oh no it's absolutely fine' yeosang said. 'Can I ask u a question' Mingi said. 'Yea go ahead' the man said. 'It's a weird question, but I've never seen u around and I wanted to ask u if ur new to the town' Mingi said. 'Oh yes I got here a week ago, and I've heard that ur pastries are delicious and I had to get some, bc I love sweets and these look absolutely delicious' yeosang said.
'Oh tysm, me and my parents own this small business even tho we've been here for years, this has always been our small business and we love it here, if u need sweets u know where to come' Mingi said.

'Oh yes I'm fs coming again, these are so good' yeosang said taking a bite of a cinnamon rolls. 'Are u allergic to anything?' Mingi said. 'No im not' the man said. 'Ok wait here, do u like vanilla?' Mingi said. 'Yes I do' the man  said.
Mingi got a mini box that contains his moms famous cupcakes. 'Here, these are my moms most famous cupcakes, this is a bear and a bunny, most favorited by kids, and on the side this is a French vanilla frosting with a rich white chocolate shavings on top' Mingi said.
'This is a small business and u sound so rich' the man said. 'My mom taught how to talk like that while talking abt cupcakes' Mingi said.
'Man ur mom is so cool, my mom doesn't even cook instant ramen' the man said. Mingi laughed and handed him the cupcakes.

'We give the new ppl some free treats just in case they do like our treats' Mingi said. 'No sir I wont take it' he said. 'No I insist pls keep them, it on the house' Mingi said. 'Srs?' The man said. 'Yes I'm serious, take them' Mingi said. 'Tysm...' he said. 'Mingi my names is song mingi' Mingi said. 'Well Mingi, I'm kang yeosang and I'm thankful for giving me these treats' Yeosang said. 'No problem, if u want I can take these treats where ever u need to go since it's a lot to carry' Mingi said. 'Ty but u don't need to do that' Yeosang said. 'Oh it's fine I do it all the time' Mingi said. 'Well sure then u can help me take them to the car' yeosang said.
'Good' Mingi said and grabbed the box of cinnamon rolls and cupcakes. He was abt to grab the cup holder bc he didn't want Yeosang anything in his hand. 'I'll take these' yeosang said. Mingi nodded and followed the boy.